How to Get Free Pokémon Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire Demo Codes

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I have 2 spare codes if anyone wants them!?

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

Yes, please, Zapp!

Our member of the week

Cubed3 said:
Codes will be emailed to selected Nintendo customers on Nintendo's mailing list during the week beginning 31st October.

Zapp said:
I have 2 spare codes if anyone wants them!?

How can you have had codes already?

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

RudyC3 ... Very easy my friend.. walk into any Game shop they give you 1 for free and also Nintendo sent me one on the day the Demo was released aaaand also Nintendo Life website sent me one as well! So I had 3 codes..

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

Is this the one ShopTo was giving away too? Because I got mine from there, as well as many other people.

Our member of the week

No shops ever give free demo codes where I live :/. Thank you Nintendo for giving me the middle finger this time Smilie.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

What...... you guys are Joking theirs no way you can just walk in Game Stop and get a code. Plus I have a Nintendo Network Id they did not send me any thing. Lastly do you have to subscribe to Nintendo Life or be a part of there web sight???????? Man I gotta get that Pokkemon demo what to do ?????????......Smilie

my name (guest) 22.10.2014#8

yes zapp pls can i get one?

So, how 'bout it?

melz (guest) 29.10.2014#10

me pls

JPEG (guest) 15.11.2015#11

i want a code!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.