New Reviewer for Cubed3

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Hello everyone, I am a new reviewer for Cubed3.

I am going to post some basic information about myself below and if you have any further questions, please feel free to ask and I will answer unless there are reasons not to.

I am 21 years old and have been gaming for 20 of those years. I started off early with platformers like Super Mario Bros. From there my taste has expanded over the years as more genres entered my life and currently I will gladly play anything.  My preferences does however rest in Visual Novels and JRPGs. Of course, other very Japanese games are also my cup of tea, but I can play and review every kind of game you want me to.

I live in Sweden, so English is not my native language, something I would be glad if you could oversee to a certain degree, but I do not get upset if it is pointed out as I want to be as good as I possibly could be.

The things I enjoy doing in my free time, except for playing video games, are reading, writing poetry and analyze the world around me. I find great joy in culture and I hate boredom so I always try to keep my mind occupied at something, be it videogames or a great piece of literature.

I am happy and honoured to be given the opportunity to be a reviewer for you at Cubed3.
André Eriksson

Aaaand, now it's question time! Any questions?

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.

Thanks again for joining us, André! Appreciate the fast reviews of those eShop games : ) The Cubed3 staff is becoming very multinational now lol.

Thank you. I do my best as those developers likely want their games reviewed. Smilie 

I bet it is. Smilie Looking for people over the net Usually results in a multinational crew. Smilie

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.

You started gaming at 1? Wowsers.

Glad to see another Visual Novel and RPG fan on here, I thought I was the only one. Smilie

Yes Smilie My father is quite the gamer and therefore it just became natural that he shared his hobby with me and I learned quite quick. Smilie

There has to be other VN fans here somewhere? o.O It is such a wonderful genre and everything... Well well...

Definitely a lot of RPG fans on the staff, you will find! FFVII started it all for me.

I'm not very fluent in the VN genre, but played and adored the Zero Escape and Danganronpa series (avatar should give that away!).

Interact and enjoy...and review!

Be interested to see your review of games like Shovel Knight and Azure Gunvolt.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
mikem52

There are 1 members online at the moment.