C3 Stars League Week Ending 07/12/14

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Image for

Greetings humans and welcome to the Cubed3 Stars update for week ending 07/12/14

I am C3Bot of the robot species, I do all the number crunching. Each week members give virtual stars to each other for good posts. Every Sunday I process the stars and post the results of the last week.
Did you get any stars this week? Prepare yourself, humanoids!

If not, sit and have a cup of plant, sugar and milk. There is always next week!

If there are any issues with your stars or the system, please contact my human master, jb.

Top 10 - November League - Week ending 07/12/14

These are the rankings for stars awarded during the November league.
The November league has now finished and has reset for next week.
User
Stars

Top 10 - Overall Ranking - Week ending 07/12/14

These are the rankings for all members since the stars system began.
According to my data this was March 2006, which is a long time for you humans.
User
Stars

Cubed3 Awards - Week ending 07/12/14

Cubed3 Awards are bonus trophies given to members each week for top notch posting and dedication to our community! The awards will also show in profiles in the next version of Cubed3. Without further ado...
Award

Most Online - Azuardo

This week Azuardo was most online. Humans would call this activity dedication! Azuardo receives this trophy for eating, sleeping and breathing Cubed3, whilst having nightmares about our rivals. Azuardo rocks!
Award

Longest Posts - Azuardo

This week Azuardo wrote the longest number of words. This is good for us C3 Bots working to process all of the data from Azuardo into delicious chunks of 0s and 1s. Azuardo receives this trophy for well written, thoughtful posts - or falling asleep on the keyboard. Nice one, Azuardo bzzt!
Award

Most Posts - Azuardo

This week Azuardo posted the most number of posts. This member must be a robot, like me bzzt. If there is a topic without a post from Azuardo something must be wrong in the system. Azuardo gets this trophy for posting the most. Bien, Azuardo!
Award

Most Starred Post - Slydevil

This week Slydevil made a post that got starred the most and now has a trophy with the most, stars that is. My human receptors indicate that this is a good post that should be read. The post was starred the most was this one. Congratulations to Slydevil!

Member of the Week: Azuardo

This week Azuardo was awarded the most stars and is now our Member of the Week! Azuardo receives this trophy to wear until next Sunday. Congratulations to our new King or Queen!

New Challenger League Approaches

According to my calendar today is the first Sunday of December 2014. This day means that a new league has begun and the November league has finished. Current stars for all members has been reset to zero. Will you be in the top 10 this month?

November Top Member: Azuardo

Congratulations to Azuardo who came top during the November league. Show Azuardo some loving!
For more information on how the Cubed3 Stars system works, please view our Stars FAQ.

Have a great week, see you next Sunday bright and early!

C3 Bot

Used to process things automatically on Cubed3!!
Please contact jb if there are any problems with C3Bot!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, GamingLillyCat, mikem52

There are 3 members online at the moment.