PSN/PS4 C3 Gamers?

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Hi everyone,

I'm a newcomer and an oldcomer really. I used to be on C3 a lot a good few years ago, but not so much recently. I've just got back into games a bit, I got a PS4 in the last few months. I'm looking for people to play FIFA/CoD:AW/GTAV with. The majority of my mates seem to have XB1s, which has made for quite a lonely PSN experience so far. I usually tend to get the Xbox and Nintendo combination, but this time I just wanted to indulge in some Sony franchises. Very satisfied the switch, especially with the chance to experience enhanced gems like The Last of Us Remastered and GTAV. Anyway, I'm playing a lot of CoD:AW and GTAV at the moment. My username is Soundwrks. 

( Edited 27.05.2015 00:15 by Azuardo )

Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

Most old timers here know ya, Strat. Good to see you again Smilie

You can add me if you want (PSN is Azuardo), but I don't have any of those games or PS+ atm. Not used to paying for online subscriptions, and haven't had the need for it, so no reason for me to buy PS+ right now.

I'll at the very least be getting DOA5 Last Round's F2P version (if I don't get the full game at release, anyway), and hopefully the online there isn't behind the paywall... Got a lotta mates who are picking it up, so PS+ is getting harder to resist, but will take a lot for me to re-purchase it again.

Hopefully if DOA5LR F2P is free online we could have a few games (comes out Feb 20th).

I tend to play solo, but I do have a PS3 with a few games at least. Yay for free online there. Smilie

Games list if you want to bully me into co-op for some game I probably haven't started yet.
PasteBin link

Oh, and PSN username is same as what I use here.

( Edited 22.02.2015 19:00 by DeltaBladeX )

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
juzzy

There are 1 members online at the moment.