What are you playing this month?

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Haven't had one of these for a while.

What games are you currently playing in the first month of 2015? New games? Old games? Share!

I'm on the following atm:

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call

Image for

Managed to get my first Perfect Ultimate score the other day. Hopefully I can do a few more lol.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Image for

It's been really good so far. On about Chapter 13 or 14 now.

I did get SSB Wii U recently, but haven't been on it much. Just not that big a fan, and this game hasn't changed my opinion.

Also got Battle Princess of Arcadias to review, but the two 3DS games are taking most of my time atm.

( Edited 20.01.2015 18:00 by Azuardo )

Dat Toad's Tracker! Quite a good game, great visuals and charming little puzzles so far. Pacing it though, and, of course, Smash.

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Nice one on Fire Emblem. I'm biased since FE is my favorite series, but Awakening is a legit 10/10 for me.

I'm currently playing Phoenix Wright vs Layton. I never get much sustained time, but it's relaxing after work which fits the ticket pretty perfectly these days. Also mixing in a bit of Smash Bros here and there.

Currently playing through Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon on the Wii. It's a game I completely forgot about purchasing, and I just recently picked it up. I'm enjoying it greatly, so far and I like the slower pace of gameplay. It has a fantastic art style and soundtrack.

The story is a depressing one and really well done, featuring some fantastic characters, including a rather funny and mysterious chicken head man. One scene in particular really made me feel pretty sad, and I was quite taken back by how much it affected me emotionally. No spoilers, but it involves a robotic machine that can talk.

It does suffer from some clunky combat and controls, also some awkwardness with inventory and having to save a lot, but it's not so bad that it ruins the game.I believe I'm about half way through it, and I'm looking forward to the conclusion.

( Edited 20.01.2015 17:14 by Marzy )

This week I'm all about Bayonetta. Picked it up a couple of years ago now and never actually got around to finishing it, so I've started afresh and while I'm not enjoying it quite as much as the strikingly similar DmC: Devil May Cry, it's a fun quirky game and it's interesting to see more of Kamiya's work, especially with all the similarities to The Wonderful 101.

Empire: Total War,
Fantasy Wars,
Civ: Beyond Earth (free weekend),
Civ 5,
PES.

Load of rubbish really.

Just finished Citizens of Earth, currently hitting up a second playthrough of Persona Q, got addicted to a Marvel Puzzle Quest android game and unsure what to hit up on the consoles at the mo...
Also Suikoden 2 waiting in the wings.

Smash 3DS has still got me hooked and I have to play it pretty much every day. 

Just completed Metal Gear Solid 3D hoping that the Cstick would have made the last few boss chases on the bike a little more forgiving. I was wrong! Still a great game but would have rather them port Twin Snakes.

Ive started Resident Evil Revalations which utterly gorgeous and a great game. It's a bit hand holdy though. 

I am am also trying to put more time into Mario Golf World Tour and Ultimate NES Remix but these aren't really going to get game time until my smash addiction waivers

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.