Help: Calling out to anyone who owns pikmin 3!

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Hi Guys,

I wasn't sure where to post this, so apologies if it is in the wrong forum.  I need some help.

My kid cousin unfortunately took a liking to pikmin 3 and removed the sleeve and tore the sleeve cover art to pieces Smilie ... and I just wonder whether there are any Pikmin owners who could help me out by scanning the cover art so I could print and try to replace what has been damaged? Smilie

Or does anyone have any other ideas how to solve this issue? Smilie

Wii Code: 6399-3866-6269-0745
PSN: SherWiinator Currently playing: LOZ: SS
Wishlist: Last Story, Pandora's tower, Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3

lol I remember you made a similar thread last year regarding custom box arts.

Can't find a download for official cover arts, but why not try custom ones?

Some lovely Pikmin 3 ones here.

Lol um here's one I made... enjoy Smilie

Image for
Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

And we're done.

Our member of the week

The only instance I ever had of having to print a lost cover for a game box was when a friend of mine had purchased Okami for Wii (unreleased in Belgium so copies were rare to find over here) and he only managed to find a copy with the white disc case + game disc, so I looked on up and couldn't find a PAL cover, so I downloaded the easy to find "re-issued" North American cover, the one which didn't have the IGN logo watermarked on it XD.

I printed it on glazed paper, and the final result looked better (more vibrant colours) than any other original cover I ever saw Smilie.

( Edited 27.01.2015 09:32 by RudyC3 )

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Thanks Guys! and hey Azuardo... you have good memory! I quite like the custom box art Smilie

JB - kudos for your boxart.. I quite like it and it cracked me up. Def something I feel like doing to my cousin ! Smilie

Wii Code: 6399-3866-6269-0745
PSN: SherWiinator Currently playing: LOZ: SS
Wishlist: Last Story, Pandora's tower, Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3

try cex.. they sometimes have damaged games that are damaged beyond repair so im guessing the case and art work go in the bin

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.