My new avatar

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I uploaded an avatar, but it took me ages. I had to got to Paint Shop and edit it and it took me ages!!!!!! and now its really small. I can't belive you can only put in 3072 something bytes! Oh well, can you change it so that you can put bigger avatars??

[ Edited by Silver_Dragon on 2003/1/17 18:41 ]

Don't kill yourself in your garden. Let us do it for you! I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. go to my "site": Nintendo Cubed3

Is it a JPEG or GIF or what?

Cubed� Reporter / News, Article, & Download Administrator / Forum Moderator / Writer / Head of PR

Michael Moore | Bowling For Columbine | Jebus Is Lord

gif

Don't kill yourself in your garden. Let us do it for you! I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. go to my "site": Nintendo Cubed3

nice avatar... Smilie

Dont Mess With Me.... beacause I betrayed Cubed3.

I don't wan't to waste bandwidth on my kind host. Anyhow, If you send me the orginal picture, I'll resize it for you and keep the file size small as I have industry standard programs.

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Nice avatar JB! Smilie

Cubed� Reporter / News, Article, & Download Administrator / Forum Moderator / Writer / Head of PR

Can you do another one for me with some more obvious anime knockers?

Full of Mod-ly Goodness. Well not any more. That Wario was a shit, wasn't he? :p

I'm sorry but... wha...? Smilie

We have like mixed audiences here....
I wouldn't mind if you uploaded one of yours... Smilie

Sorry, i was only joking Smilie Smilie

Full of Mod-ly Goodness. Well not any more. That Wario was a shit, wasn't he? :p

No worries! Smilie
But... offtopic's the place if your weren't. Smilie

0musremit wrote:
Can you do another one for me with some more obvious anime knockers?

You sick- ...you should be demoted! Smilie

I've sent it.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.