Cubed3's Smash 4 Online Tournament | #1

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I won against sdragon64 2-0. Great games!

Yep, SirLink bested me 2-0 in some great matches!

My next match will hopefully take place either tomorrow evening or on Saturday/ Sunday. Smilie

I own all the consoles, ask me anything

Sorry Sonic_13 today was a busy day Smilie was not able to log on today, lets re schedule 

I plan on having my match with Supa_hyped this weekend.

Im ready for our match sonic_13, ill wait till u log in

Mush said:
I plan on having my match with Supa_hyped this weekend.
Lemme know when - I will try to make myself ready to play the winner right after.

Would be good if we could get a lot of losers done this weekend.

Al says he will have to bow out of the tourney, as he can't find time.

I will speak to L to arrange his match with Taco.

André - since Insanoflex is out now, you will face the winner of Sue v Sandy. Maybe you could try to arrange to fight the winner right after their match is done?

( Edited 20.02.2015 18:06 by Azuardo )

Sure! Will see what I can do about this. It is good to me to know before though as I have some tedious bridging to do to play online. So a heads up a couple of minutes before might be very good if they want to arrange it like that. Smilie

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.

Korone won 2-0

( Edited 20.02.2015 21:19 by Sonic_13 )

Good games Sonic_13 it was fun Smilie  Who do i fight next?

Korone said:
Good games Sonic_13 it was fun Smilie  Who do i fight next?
It's all here, Korone:

http://challonge.com/ssb4c3

You're fighting Snowtwo next. Drop him a PM : )

benoit489 beat me 2-0. Pretty intense matches, too.

NNID: crackedthesky
My blog, mostly about writing: http://www.davidjlovato.com

I had a friend who always beat me with Kirby, facing your black one was like fighting a nightmare! Good match, sorry about the lag! I've ordered a network adapter.

I get the nightmare feeling; that's the second time I've been destroyed by a Link in this tournament, lol. I couldn't seem to connect any of my heavy smashes, you were too slippery for me. At the end I was hoping I could just add up enough damage through regular attacks to squeeze out a win, but it didn't work xP

Yeah, my ISP is unreliable at best, terrible on average. Can't wait to get Google Fiber.

^^ Defo Link is one mad, crazy character, my main now over Toon Link.

Btw, Sue should be able to fight on Sunday!

( Edited 21.02.2015 09:46 by jb )

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

jb said:

Btw, Sue should be able to fight on Sunday!

Awesome!

I own all the consoles, ask me anything

Korone, I'm sorry if I missed you or something, but I'll be available to play starting Monday.

I play as Link casually since he's my favorite character, but this tournament has made me realize I'm terrible as him when it comes to serious play. I'm trying to find a more competitive main now. Kirby is pretty good, but he doesn't have a lot of oomph in his smash attacks. It's hard to finish people.

I'm tempted to try Ike or Lucina (two of my other mains) but I'm worried I'll rely on countering too much. Same with Shulk (though Shulk isn't as viable anyway, his attacks tend to leave him wide open for counter-attacks).

In any case, I'm hoping to practice a lot before the next tournament rolls around Smilie

That's fine Snowtwo, i'll be waiting at the Arena tehehehe Smilie

I don't know what the plans are for this tournament (monthly?), but next time we should have a full Smash Tournament (items+levels) alongside the item-less, omega one.

Any word on L and Tacos match?

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

yea

GGs Taco, 2-1 to me. Your Dedede is solid. Want to keep playing?

lol great match L. i should suspect no less in skill from the worlds greatest detective. 
I think you used ryuk to cause lag tho. just saying.

Yeah that lag was awful, kept rolling by accident and Forward-B'ing off the stage. Couldn't play as aggressively as I would have liked. That's the problem with playing with people from different regions, there's nearly always going to be lag.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Sandy Wilson

There are 1 members online at the moment.