Cubed3's Smash 4 Online Tournament | #1

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 18.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I'd like to join! Sounds like fun, even though I'm a filthy casual. NNID is benoit489

I'd say custom moves and custom parts should be banned to keep things simple. Not everybody will have unlocked a good amount of them, either.

That's fair. Does that mean by default no Miis? They automatically have custom moves don't they?

Yeah, I forgot to put that rule down! No Mii's or custom moves or parts allow, everyone has to play just default characters.

I'd also say no to Miis, mainly because they have so many different moves that many people just aren't familiar with since they can only be used offline and in friend lobbies.

I would also motion to ban the use of GC controllers considering I do not have the proper adapter and am stuck with the gamepad. I need things to be easier for me. Please understand.

Smilie

Wiimotes only.

Wiimotes only, all items, Pac Land. It's on!

Wiimotes only? D: No Nunchucks?

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.

Pac Land is probably the shittest stage I've ever seen in any game.

@André - Wiimotes only. Feet only.

( Edited 05.02.2015 17:13 by Azuardo )

Good for me that I did learn to play videogames using my feet when I were a kid... I liked to play several games at once... Ok, I liked to grind several Pokémons at once. Don't judge..

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.

I don't have wiimotes.
pro controller or pad only.

Oh for sure. Use whatever pads you want. Pro Controller for me.

Yeah, you can use any controllers, even the 3DS!

im in. not the best player but this game is fun

SirLink said:
If you mean playing on a level high enough to properly compete in tournaments, probably not...but if you're as casual as you say, you'll likely get destroyed by some of us anyway. Smilie

I actually haven't played Smash since at least a month or so but watching Apex really got me in the mood to get back into it and up my competitive skills.

I like to think I'm pretty good, just not competitive good, lol. I've watched a few tournaments, it's like they're playing a whole different game, I don't think I'll ever reach that level. Not sure I want to.

Are we banning GC controllers? I can use the Wii U Pro for sure, just want to make sure I'm clear on it.

NNID: crackedthesky
My blog, mostly about writing: http://www.davidjlovato.com

No. Use whatever pads you want.

Hopefully we get at least 16.

Could ask if Shannen wants to join, but Lewis needs to get his bloody Wii U back first...

i need to know the schedule.

Does Lewis have any idea when the Wii U is coming back?

Ideally, we want at least 16 people. I've PM'd a couple of people and waiting on answers. Also asked a mate if he can join. Need at least 4 more people basically, in case that Korone guy doesn't turn up (which I doubt he will).

As soon as we get 16 and no one else is joining, we can confirm the bracket and start. Even if Lewis hasn't got his Wii U back, it's fine for him and his opponent to wait. We could still start it before he gets it back, so long as he defo will play. I don't mind waiting for the tourney to start till Lewis gets his Wii U back, but I am fine with it starting before he does - he'll just have to catch up.

Then once it starts, it's just up to each pairing to organise the best time for them to fight, whether it's in this topic, PMs, or Skype, etc - whatever works.

( Edited 06.02.2015 16:44 by Azuardo )

I can not wait... It was so long ago I used to play in video game tournaments... To be honest, I miss it sometimes, but it is usually occurring during anime/videogame convents for games I like to play and I have other stuff to do now than video game tournaments at those places now, and I am usually no big fan of online gaming, so it has not been so much in recent years... D:

From what I can remember, Lewis told me that he was hoping for this week, otherwise next week. Pretty damn ridiculous how long that repair/shipping is taking...

Yeah... Nintendo are not the fastest with their repairs to be quite honest... :/

Supposedly I'll have it back sometime before the 14th as I was told they were waiting on a part to fix my wii u. Really hope I get it soon >.>

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

No items? Omega only? Smilie

Still sounds like fun. Count me in!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.