Cubed3's Smash 4 Online Tournament | #1

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I would feel the same XD

Marzy and David in the losers round. Possible to do tonight? Smilie

Good game, super fun.

I should be able to do my second match whenever, unless something comes up. It's not even 3PM over here Smilie

Edit: Oh, and I saved both replays.

( Edited 15.02.2015 20:42 by crackedthesky )

NNID: crackedthesky
My blog, mostly about writing: http://www.davidjlovato.com

I can pley the winner of those loosers lol Smilie ya know since i lost too lol 

Here is the bracket, Korone:

http://challonge.com/ssb4c3

You can see who you will end up playing against there.

Aww man I am stuff-crust chicken now, hopefully we can fight over then next few days LKR000?

Az, you haven't battle yet? Smilie

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Me and Shanker have one of the most bizarre connection issues, and we can't find any solution online.

Something is blocking me and him connecting, even if we try to play through another host.

If I'm in a lobby with Marzy and Shanker joins, it will d/c him. Shanker and Marzy can also play fine, but then when I join, it will d/c Shanker again. His ping goes absolutely insane on his end.

We've got until the last of Round 2 gets done to find a solution, but it looks unlikely. I've messed in my router as much as I can, and Shanker's done what he can too.

Andre and I are still planning our fight. It's just been a "hell week" for me at school with group project stuff due and a midterm tonight and another one tomorrow.

We'll be fighting either Tuesday or Wednesday at the absolute latest.

I haven't mentioned this to Andre if he would be up for it (if he won - doubtful, of course Smilie), but if SirLink​ is around Tuesday or Wednesday evening UK time, but we could possibly do back-to-back matches to catch up if necessary with the winner facing SirLink shortly after out match is done. Same for Korone with the loser's bracket match.

( Edited 16.02.2015 00:00 by Sonic_13 )

Also, I gotta say I'm really disappointed with c3bot's performance this tournament! Smilie

Sure. I am up for anything that leads to the tournament getting finished in a fast and fluid manner to prevent people getting too rusty in between their fights.

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.

Sonic_13 said:
Also, I gotta say I'm really disappointed with c3bot's performance this tournament! Smilie
We had to tweak him down to CPU LV1 :p

David - did you and Marzy play in the end? Saw you in a lobby but wasn't sure if it was for the tourney or not.

Andre and I are smashing Wednesday 19:00 UK / 2:00 PM EST

( Edited 15.02.2015 23:01 by Sonic_13 )

Supa and I had our matches, I won 2-0. I've been getting a disc read error every time I try to play 2 matches in a row 😡

We played a few matches, but I wasn't thinking it was the official thing since I hadn't heard from him about it yet.

I can definitely fight the winner of the Sonic_13 vs Andre match-up on Wednesday. Just let me know then, I'll be online anyway.

SirLink said:
I can definitely fight the winner of the Sonic_13 vs Andre match-up on Wednesday. Just let me know then, I'll be online anyway.

Awesome. I talked to Korone as well about fighting the loser of our match right after, so we might be able to get three matches done in a short time then.

Yeah, that wasn't a proper match, David. ^^; I was using the gamepad and hadn't done any practice before hand. We can work out a good time for tomorrow, if you'll be around then? Smilie

( Edited 16.02.2015 21:42 by Marzy )

Tomorrow should work out fine. I'm usually around anywhere between 9 AM and midnight my time (which should be 3 PM - 6 AM UK time).

Hmm, would you be good with 9pm, my time?

Sure, I'll try to be on then.

I won against LEWIS 2-0!!!!!

....Not really...

Well, after doing all sorts of crap to try and get Shanker and I in a match together, we're out of options. Tried absolutely everything in our routers, firewalls, other hosts, but got nowhere.

We've come to a decision on the best way to proceed, and that is for the both of us to play against Benoit (Brian). If I beat him, but Shanker loses, it will go down in our original match as 2-0 to me, putting Shanker into the losers round, and me moving passed Brian. Vice versa if Shanker beats Brian and I lose.

If we both win or both lose... well, we'll just have to hope our rematch works, and if not, come to another decision, like some random online coin toss, which is probably possible somehow... :/

We think this is the best option at this point, though, because it's entirely possible one of us will lose to Brian, and the other wins. Because there's a chance of that, we want to take that route for now and see what happens. The fact this never happens for either of us when we play with anyone else means it shouldn't ever happen again unless it's me and Shanker fighting each other. If we avoid each other in the tourney, it should be fine.

So we'll try sort a time with Brian to get through this mess.

Too fanny Smilie LAWL.

Makes sense though, I guess - hmm - it's weird as he was able to play sue with minimal lag, poss time of day? Maybe one of you has peak internet? Does it work better early afternoon possibly? Or late late night?

Tried different times of day. Something blocks us from playing. We can both play with anybody else at any time. Neither of us had the issue before. Just no way of determining the root of the problem.

Hey Marzy, did I get your time zone wrong? I was on but I never saw you.

Sorry, David, I couldn't make it in the end. >_< I'll definitely be on tonight at 9pm!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jesusraz, Ofisil

There are 2 members online at the moment.