Cubed3 Smash League

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Looks like it's gonna take a good few weeks to get this problem sorted. BT screwed up their fibre optic install for everyone and I've basically gotta wait until 11th may till it's sorted.

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

I wouldn't worry too much based on the current status of this. Doesn't look like people are getting matches done atm, so it's unlikely to be finished by the time you get back online.

I might start the sign ups of the elimination tourney soon, but can have the start date for sometime after May 11th so you can take part.

That'd be good, thanks.

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Elimination tourney sign-ups topic here:

http://www.cubed3.com/topic/901157/1/cubed3-smash-tournament-2-sign-ups.html

Will get my matches done at some point, perhaps over the weekend. Exhaustion has been getting the better of me recently.

For some reason every time I think I have time I don't so I'll just keep an eye on chat while I'm working and muscle in on any groups who are having matches.
If I do get extra time I'll message people... Ha! I said extra time.

I own all the consoles, ask me anything

Always seems like I'm on when everyone else is off.

If you're just sitting in the chat room waiting for people, that's not gonna work. The chat is for once you've organised a match to talk to each other to set the game up. You need to be actually PMing the people you haven't fought to organise a date/time.

I see. I'll start tomorrow then. I'm way too tired now.

Last call to join elimination tourney to run alongside this league:

http://www.cubed3.com/topic/901157/1/cubed3-smash-tournament-2-sign-ups.html

Any chance of getting some of these league matches done guys? Bit concerned that it's been dead for weeks, and won't get finished up for a new league at some point. Anyone that does want to drop out for whatever reason, do say, as I'll have to re-enter all results.

Have always said there's no rush to get it all done, but worrying that no one's done anything for almost a whole month now...

I do have somewhat easier to just organize games whenever now. On tuesday when I am back home I will pm those I have yet to play.

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.

I really need to get on with these fights! I've been working late all of this week so I'll pm people at the weekend! Smilie

Almost 6 weeks with no match done guys... Is anyone wanting to drop out of this, because it seems like people have bollocksed it off :L

Hm... I haven't given up as such but I've had pretty much no opportunities to play matches or do anything else really. :/ However if anyone else comments here who hasn't battled me then I'll be around on Wednesday and Thursday evening.

About to start organizing now or tomorrow. Was about to do that last week, but had a lot of texts to edit that I want sent in ASAP so I never had the time. My schedule is easier to adapt from my PoV now, so it is easier for me to just play. Not too much stuff going on now beside work and my writing projects that I can work very fluidly with.

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.

Andre we haven't fought right? (I think...) We should arrange a battle for this week sometime.

Certainly! Smilie This week is very open beside the morning/early afternoon and on Friday when I shall hang out with some friends. The weekend is entirely free. So anytime besides before 14:00 U.K. time MON-THU and on Friday should be perfectly fine with me if you give me an hour of notice as I need to bridge to play online due to my router.

Cool, I'll be in touch once I know what my plans are. Smilie

Sure! Want me to send you my composed letter with all the times I can play the upcoming two weeks? I am sending it to all I have yet to challenge now.

Sure. It could help me to plan ahead. Smilie

Done! Now everyone I have not played shall have obtained their invitations + schedule from me. If you have not, please say so here and I will send that to you!

Been meaning to get back on this. I have five people left to fight but I don't remember who off the top of my head, any way to see that, or do I just go back through the thread and look at my posts?

NNID: crackedthesky
My blog, mostly about writing: http://www.davidjlovato.com

Simply click the Bracket tab in the embedded table in the OP.

Or go directly to http://challonge.com/c3league

(linked in the OP, under the table)

Hover over your name in any match, and it will highlight your other matches, too.

( Edited 25.05.2015 23:50 by Azuardo )

Azuardo said:
Simply click the Bracket tab in the embedded table in the OP.

Or go directly to http://challonge.com/c3league

(linked in the OP, under the table)

Hover over your name in any match, and it will highlight your other matches, too.

Ah, I see it now. Thanks!

NNID: crackedthesky
My blog, mostly about writing: http://www.davidjlovato.com

I won over Snowtwo 2-1. It was a very even and fun fight indeed! Smilie Really enjoyable to say the least! ^^

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, GamingLillyCat, mikem52

There are 3 members online at the moment.