Cubed3 Smash Tournament #2

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I just edged Marzy 2-1.

Add me on Wii U. I should be free tomorrow (Sunday) and Tuesday.. been splatooning it up of late Smilie so it should be an easy win Smilie

crackedthesky said:

Sherwinator said:
crackedthesky... when's good for you? Smilie  let me know the time and hopefully it will be a good match Smilie

Sorry, just now saw this thread.

I'm in US Central time, which right now is I think 5 behind GMT. I'm free most times, especially at morning and night here, so whenever's best for you I can probably line up with.

Wii Code: 6399-3866-6269-0745
PSN: SherWiinator Currently playing: LOZ: SS
Wishlist: Last Story, Pandora's tower, Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3

I've been Splatooning it up as well, haha. But I get regular smashing in when I go to my friend's house every week, so hopefully I'm not too rusty Smilie

I'll try to add everyone I have yet to add next time I'm on.

NNID: crackedthesky
My blog, mostly about writing: http://www.davidjlovato.com

hey crackedthesky... im online in a few mins just going to shower. I should be online every evening here GMT , tho also random times in the day. Lets get the tourny done tis week?

Probably going to have to drop out both the league and the tourney. It's a bit awkward to get matches sorted when everyones working and stuff and I've got a few things going on this month so I'm gonna back out of them.

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

No problem. Thanks for letting us know. Much prefer to have people let us know they're dropping out so I can sort things out sooner, instead of no updates and no matches getting done at all. It is difficult to get in touch with some people, I know :/ I don't wanna have to be a pain and try to chase people up... I'm not sure if we'll have enough people to do further comps at this rate...but need to try and get these done first and we'll decide then.

So Sandy goes through to face SirLink now, and we're just waiting on cracked vs Sherwinator, as well.

Sirlink wins 2-0 XD I really need to play some more smash!

I own all the consoles, ask me anything

Cheers guys. Looks like the league will never get finished, but let's at least get this one done.

So cracked vs Sherwinator is holding the rest of the tourney up now... Have you guys PM'd each other? I did ask Sherwinator to check here often, but haven't seen him around... If it starts to take too much longer, then might have to put cracked through...

I want to face Andre again!

Same. I really want to see this through, but my hands are bound behind my back. :/

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.

Sorry guys, I've been terrible at keeping up on this.

I'm looking to do my other tourney's match with Sonic tomorrow (Thursday) so if Sherwinator can get on then, I should be around. I'm going camping this weekend (Friday-Sunday) so anything else would have to wait until later on Sunday or Monday.

Apologies for holding everybody up.

I think PMing him with the dates you're free is the way to go. If he doesn't respond in a week, I don't think it's fair it holds the rest of us up any longer, so we may just have to move you through, cracked.

Did you PM to arrange a time? Just checking to see if it's time to move you through. Still haven't seen Sher come back to the site or make any updates in here (like he always has done in the random times he's come online).

Clearly Sher isn't getting back on.

I will move cracked through.

Any objections?

I personally have zero objections about that and unless otherwise is stated I do gladly take cracked on anytime, anywhere as soon as possible as I am on vaccation now.

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.

Right then, I've moved cracked through, so if you guys could try and organise your match as soon as possible, that would be good, cheers.

Yes, understood. Will do that right now.

Sherwinator sent me a PM four days ago that I forgot to reply to, so he did make an effort to get through and I'm the one who dropped the ball on it.

That said, I think I should drop out of this one. I've been holding the whole thing up and I'm terrible at getting matches set up. I just haven't been wanting to play badly enough lately I guess. On top of that I have a few home projects that cropped up suddenly; broken lawn mower and a tree we have to cut down and remove before we get fined.

One thing we might try in the future is an easier way to set up matches, since I can't log in to the site on mobile and it doesn't always notify me when I get a PM. I also usually don't know when I'll be able to play until I actually can, so something more immediate like a chat might work better. I recommend something like Slack, since they have a site and mobile apps that send a notification when you mention someone by name, so we can just do an @mention of someone's name and they'll know immediately that you're there and ready to go, and if the other person can't play right then, they can set up a better time right then and there. This would also be a good way to circumvent the time zone issue, since it can cause problems if someone says they'll be on "tonight" and, depending on the person, that could be at night for me or it could be noon for me, haha. Just a thought.

Sorry for holding everything up, guys.

Okay, well now I'm at a loss at what to do with Sherwinator, because I haven't seen him come online at all or update us with what's going on in here. I can take cracked out and move Sher through, but do we continue to wait and hope Sher can now fight Andre, or do I remove Sher because we don't seem to know his status and move Andre through to fight Sonic13?

I'm tempted to do the latter just to get this thing done, but I don't know. I can give it a couple of days, perhaps, to see if Andre and Sher can fight each other, but I dunno. If nothing gets done in two or three days, defo would want to move Andre through atm.

Shall I contact Sher then and ask for a battle?

You can, but please mention that it needs to be sorted ASAP, and if he doesn't respond or can't get it sorted within a week, I'll probably end up putting you through to the next round.

I -think- I won. I won like 10 games in a row, but we could only had one legal game (i.e. no items and tournament stages) as Sher did not seem to have understood the rules. Should I still count as a victory, if just to make this tournament proceed?

And please Sher, read on on the rules for your upcoming battles in the losers brachlet. Smilie There are other people who are much more picky than I am on things like this. Smilie

Hey Andre.. my bad. Its my first time playing Smash online so I must have messed up. Regardless I lost Smilie I accept I have been beaten.

Smilie Anyway, what did you think about my customized Rosalina? XD

She was customised :O Man I need to play Smash more.

@ Azuardo - I have to apologise for my part in the delay. It never struck me to get on the forum as I was on PM with crackedthesky
I'm really sorry.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Marzeee

There are 2 members online at the moment.