Cubed3 Smash Tournament #2

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Yeah, when you turned on customized for the two last games I used custom Rosalina.. xD Not the first half dozen games though. ^^

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.

Ugh...normally I would have said if you didn't play two (or three if needed) matches with the correct rules, then you should replay or complete the rest of the matches properly. At this point tho, I think it's probably best to just put Andre through, since it seems like he would have won the second match anyway. But yes, please read the rules and setup correctly.

@ Sher, it's okay. Just the amount of time it had taken to get the matches done with no updates made me think you had abandoned this. We really need people to try and get them done ASAP when taking part, and update in here to reassure that participants are still playing and trying to organise matches.

I've moved Andre through, so he fights Sonic13 and I'll fight Sher. I'll PM you, Sher.

Az 2-0 Sher

I'm fighting Sandy next, and Andre vs Sonic13 is the other current fight.

Well done to Sandy! Beat me fair and square 2-1. Fun games.

So just waiting on Andre vs Sonic13, who will play jb next, then will play Sandy.

I contacted Sonic13 a day or so ago. Still awaiting answer.

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.

Andre Eriksson said:

Anything new to report?

I own all the consoles, ask me anything

Hopefully when the tournament mode gets added to smash (potentially next month), it'll be alot easier to sort out matches for these tourneys as it's a bit all over the place.

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

I don't understand the new tournament mode. It doesn't sound like how I imagined it to be. Hopefully it's just not explained very well, and not a case of Nintendo completely screwing it up.

Sandy Wilson said:

Andre Eriksson said:

Anything new to report?

Sonic13 have connected me. We tried to get something done yesterday but we likely missed each other by like a minute or so. :/ Hopefully we can get the game done tonight as I could not stay up too long yesterday to wait and play later as I had some stuff to do today. Smilie

Anytime tonight works good. But please tell me an hour in advance so I have time to get the information. ^^ I visit c3 around once every hour to check for updates and messages. But in between I am off so an hour advance is good. ^^

Don't see how the dedicated tournament mode is going to do much if anything for getting matches going. It's not like it's going to magically fix people not showing up.

( Edited 23.07.2015 18:16 by SirLink )

Maybe we just need to be stricter Smilie

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Waiting to hear from Andre about his availability this weekend. He was away last weekend into half of this week and I was away yesterday and today.

In the meantime - jb, Sirlink - interested in "future matches"? Basically we play the potential matchups in the winners and losers bracket. Depending on the result of the previous match (with Andre) the result of each match either becomes the official matchup result or it becomes just a fun practice. (aka if I beat Andre, the game that was played with SirLink would then be counted as our official result while the match with jb ends up just having been for fun and vice versa if I lost to Andre and went to the loser's bracket). Just a thought to speed things up a little (assuming we find a time before Andre and I can play) since scheduling can be difficult.

( Edited 31.07.2015 06:26 by Sonic_13 )

I am very much available this weekend. I have thrown out everyone who have wanted to come in part to finish this, but also as I am sick and tired of seeing people.

I won 2-0 after what was likely the most laggy match of the century. It was fun anyway though ^^

I like the idea of putting in future matches actually - but ya so it's me vs Sonic_13 now - just let me know a time, today is tricky but Sunday is pretty good for me, as is early mornings (UK time), etc during the week

I'm in need of a lot of practice, hadnt't played since the last C3 tourney match at all, tried yesterday with the DLC stages and, dunno, something didn't feel quite right

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

jb said:
I like the idea of putting in future matches actually - but ya so it's me vs Sonic_13 now - just let me know a time, today is tricky but Sunday is pretty good for me, as is early mornings (UK time), etc during the week

I'm in need of a lot of practice, hadnt't played since the last C3 tourney match at all, tried yesterday with the DLC stages and, dunno, something didn't feel quite right

That's ok. My match with Andre was the first I had played in a while either (so much Splatoon!) and I think it was Andre's first in a while too.

I should be free later today and all day tomorrow (Tuesday). I'll also pop into the C3 chat periodically and hang out there as well.

I won my set against Andre, 2-0. GGs.

I am now back from a few days away so I will try and get some preemptive matches with both jb and sonic_13 and hopefully we can move on. Smilie

It's too late to join this one, I guess? Do you intend to do another?

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Based on how long it's taken to get this done, I'm personally unlikely to make another. Depends how many people want to do one again, but can't imagine it will be many. I would try out that in-game Tourney mode, but it doesn't look like it works the way it should.

Sorry for the insane delay, I lost to Sonic_13 (0-1,1-1,1-2) - that Charizard is so hench

( Edited 25.08.2015 21:34 by jb )

jb said:
I lost to Sonic_13 (0-1,1-1,1-2) - that Charizard is so hench

Battle #1

Battle #2

Battle #3

Come on guys, only three sets left now! We can finally finish this off after what feels like an eternity. Smilie

Gahhh! Looking back, I could have won that first match!

( Edited 26.08.2015 08:24 by jb )

Badum, tish! Won 2-1 against Sonic_13!

Close matches for the most part!!

( Edited 03.09.2015 23:06 by Sandy Wilson )

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.