E3 2015 - Is Your Body Ready?

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Since E3, I think NX is coming out late next year.

On the lack of far-future game announcements on the Direct, Reggie keeps saying "our philosophy is to focus on the here-now and the near future" which goes against every previous E3. How long ago was Yoshi Yarn announced?

I think it's clear that there's already a number of NX titles in development (with Retro's game being one of them) which is why they're being very quiet. I think they want to launch with an incredible launch line up.

They've said they'll still support WiiU even once NX comes out but I can't help but feel that Nintendo are winding down on WiiU (and even 3DS to some extent).

Saying that, I've been very happy with my WiiU and theres still a lot of games that I need to buy and catch up on. Smilie

Our member of the week

Well if the Wii U is done for, better not repeat the mistake they made with the Wii U AND 3DS to launch them without any huge system seller. If it's a new 3D Metroid that Retro is making, then better have that ready for the launch of the next system. And now that Monolith is done with Xenoblade Chronicles X, that studio must surely already be preparing something for the NX too.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Yeah, ever since Nintendo announced Zelda won't be at E3 in any form, I've thought NX would be out Winter 2016 and launching with the game, along side a Wii U version.

( Edited 09.07.2015 23:49 by Marzy )

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.