How freaking good is the Amiibo AI?!?

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I have recently started to play with my Rosalina Amiibo. At first I found the AI laughable at best, but as the levels rose the AI started to become insane. Way worse than even the level 9.0 AI. The AI is almost impossible to hit as it dodges every move every freaking time. Only time it is even possible to hit it is directly after an attack.

And it is yet only on level 32.

How insane is the AI on level 50? Pretty happy over it actually as it makes a great sparring partner, but still curious. Could it possibly even win tournaments? What is your experience of the Amiibo AI and does anyone know how it works?

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.

Ok, now it is Lvl 50 and it is sick to watch... I can still win over it if I play at my very very best. But it has started to counter attack every single time an attack miss, so it is impossible/very risky to try to attack it as it dodges it perfectly most of the time. The only way to deliver attacks properly now is by doing strange combos with Luma..

The biggest issue is... The fights (5 stock) takes in between 20-30 minutes per battle because it is so freaking hard to hit it. And I do sincerely try to hit it, but I must be safe that it can not counter as if it can do it in any possible way it will. How good is the Amiibo really? o.O

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.

Have you tried the freakin' Mario one? He's got magic balls. Oh, and I had to reset him as I pumped him full of customisations so the next time he had none and he was more tolerable. 

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Haha, have started to pump Rosalina now... WTF! This is like playing Touhou on Lunatic o.O One error and you are finished.

Also, magic balls? D:

That's it. We need a Cubed3 amiibo Smash Tournament now!

No HMN ONRY! HMN ONRY! HMN ONRY! HMN ONRY! *ancient meme*.

On a more serious note, can Amiibo's even play online? Also, wasn't there once an Amiibo who almost won a Smash tournament?

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.