What are you playing? June 2015

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Shenmue 3 hype. I have got the Dreamcast running beautifully and am now playing Shenmue. Taking my time through both games again.

I still need to put hours into Guilty Gear Xrd and finish my MGS marathon with Ground Zeroes, but it's all about Shenmue right now.

Been playing a few games this month. Lots of Splatoon, Grow Home, Hotline Miami, Broken Age (Part 2) and some Smash Bros.

I started Yoshi's Woolly World today and I'm enjoying it so far. Though, I really want to get a VGA for my Dreamcast, and replay through Shenmue 1 & 2, as well. All the Shenmue 3 hype has really got me excited and I need to relive it all again.

Over in the US at the moment, have been playing a bit of Smash 3DS! Not much else really, apart from tonnes of Splatoon back home.

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Monster Hunter 4u. It is time to get serious about that game.

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.

Splatoon was taking up a lot of my time but the past week as been all about Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. Completed a living Pokedex as in, I have 1 of every Pokemon in my game (719 in total).

Looking forward to the Splatfest.

Shenmue 2!

Could do with HD remasters of the Shenmue game before the 3rd game. Give me a chance to experience them. Smilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.