Favourite Iwata Moments

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

The last two days I've felt so sad about Satoru Iwata passing away. It's really been tough and a real kick to the gut. So I created this thread so we can all share our favourite memories of him, that way we can remember all the good times and be happy. Smilie

Iwata playing Wario Ware: Snapped

This is one of the lesser notable moments, but I remember it fondly. It was always cool to see Nintendo employees playing their own games, especially really silly games like Wario Ware. It really showed he wasn't afraid to have fun, despite being the president of a big company.

Revolution reveal

A huge announcement, that was incredibly exciting. I remember being blown away by the Virtual Console segment, at the time, as were the crowd! It was an exciting time for Nintendo, and this moment really made me hyped for Nintendo's next console. Iwata really did a great job of presenting it here.

Non-Specific Action Figure

After E3 2012, this was filmed backstage. It was one of the most funniest moments of E3 that year, and Non-Specific Action Figure became a legend! This really shows Iwata fun side again, he really understood the fans.

I have to say this classic...

This one is legendary and will be passed down through the generations.

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jesusraz

There are 1 members online at the moment.