What are you currently playing?

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Gate of Thunder on TurboDuo

( Edited 30.10.2017 01:20 by Guest )

Saturn users are people who truly love games -Hideo Kojima

I've been giving Sonic Mania a whirl. It's damn fine, i'll give SEGA that. Stealth and Taxman, you boys...

SINCE 06
Image for

Never really played it at length before. Starting to understand why its so beloved. Smilie

Phoenom said: Never really played it at length before. Starting to understand why its so beloved

Playing it on the SNES Classic? 

I've been playing a lot of FIFA 18 and back on Zelda:BoTW at the moment. I am sort of in that lull that I don't want to start any new games before Odyssey comes out!

Our member of the week

Flynnie said:

Phoenom said: Never really played it at length before. Starting to understand why its so beloved

Unlikely unless he modded his, since the game isn't on the SNES classic.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

RudyC3 said:

Flynnie said:

Unlikely unless he modded his, since the game isn't on the SNES classic.

Heheh, but thanks to Az I can Smilie 

Actually I am yeah. Smilie I had purchased it on iOS at one point but yeesh, phone game interfaces. The authenticity of the SNES Mini has greatly helped this playthrough. Smilie

Our member of the week

And people say I'm a pirate!

Did anyone buy the SNES Mini without the intention of modding it? lol

Our member of the week

You don't need a SNES Mini for that, if you already have a NES Mini, that's enough, you can already play SNES games on it, Megadrive games and the like. There's no shortage of compatible controllers for it with more than enough buttons to play all these games on it.

I know... Just most people seem to have bought the SNES Mini with the intention of modding it. Myself included, of course Smilie

Azuardo said:
Did anyone buy the SNES Mini without the intention of modding it? lol

Actually I didn't, I was too scared of cocking it up. That's the reason I didn't hack my NES Classic. But as my friend decided not to give me the money for the extra SNES Classic I picked up for him I had a spare to experiment with. I hadn't realised how easy it was to do so though.

Still, I wanted it for the form factor more than anything. Quite happy with both!

I've been playing a lot of Aladdin and Street Racer on the SNES. I've also been trying to Shrine and Korok hunt. Still 17 shrines and 600 Korok seeds to go...this game is never going to end...especially without a guide!

RudyC3 said:
And people say I'm a pirate!

Lol, this is actually the first time I've EVER used a ROM or played a non-authentic game. To be honest though the vast majority of these games can not be bought legitimately anymore anyway!...so it's fine...right?

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.