Who do you main in Super Smash Bros.?

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Simple topic!

Who do you main in Super Smash Bros.?

Just started to get into the Wii U version again lately, especially with that glorious Pirate Ship stage, so have been seeing how I can start training up with.

At the moment:
- Link / Toon Link
- Diddy Kong
- Mario (Dr. Mario maybe better)

Are my primary three characters, with the more casual ones being Lucina (wow, she is great), Zero Suit and Fox.

In Brawl/Project M:
- Link / Toon Link
- Marth
- Mario

In Melee / original Smash it was pretty much just Link, lols.

Who are yours?

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Marth is my main in Smash 4, without a doubt. At roughly 1600 matches played, he's FAR ahead of my second most-used character Link with about 150. He has some fairly frustrating flaws that haven't been fixed yet (like nearly useless throws that don't allow for follow-ups and only do 4/5% damage) but there's something about his moveset and the Tipper mechanic that just feels right to me. He does need Tippers to kill more than I'd like to but when you do get them...oh boy.

I mostly went into this game picking the character I loved the most in the cast regardless of how good they are and Rosalina ended up my main. I can not stress enough how much I like her as a character. My second main is Palutena who I also really like.

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.

My second main is Palutena who I also really like.

I found that out, the hard way!!

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Not that I'm hardcore or play this much now, but these are usually my go-to characters:

Yoshi

Image for

Lucina

Image for

Greninja

mainly.

It has always been and always will be Kirby. 

I dare you to challenge my Kirby Smilie

My second has been Samus since the 64 version, my hand was forced though. As my friends and I could never main as the same character Link and Pikachu were taken. While I liked using Ness at the time I inevitably used Samus as my backup.

It has been that way ever since. I do dable with other characters, i always do.

Just looking at my Smash 3DS stats is interesting though

Kirby 1591 matches
Samus 964
Bowser 262
Cpt Falcon 252
Fox and Ness 149.

Bowser is used for team matches in for glory mode. I find he's the best monster to clear people out in a time match!

I use a few characters like Bowser(love dropping on people unexpectedly), Ike(aether is useful, argument is invalid) and Ganondorf(his punch is so hard to land) but my main of all time is without a doubt Bowser

When you find a road split in two do you go right or left

I'd have to say Peach, Lucas/Ness (so glad Lucas was a DLC), Lucina and Pikachu (of course!)

Piiiiii...ka.....SUEEEEEEE!

Zelda for me. She's really similar to the warlock I used to play (BC-WOTLK-Cata) in World of Warcraft: one of the more complex characters to play. Unfortunately, Zelda doesn't really hold up in top levels, but I don't play at that level so it doesn't matter to me. Smilie

Nailing people with sweet-spotted Lightning Kicks and Spikes with Zelda, though... And the Elevator, when the other person lets it happen. Oh, it's great. But it doesn't usually sweetspot. Still, I enjoy playing as her. ZSS is an alt, but I'm not very good with her.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.