So there are games that are over 10 years old that you'd definitely play again - when I mean play again, I mean pwoperly before packing it away into the loft or the dust ridden bookshelf again.
Which are yours... and why?
They can be on any format where the game is at least over 10 years old. There are some I'd probably have a quick go on again, e.g. F-Zero X, Star Fox Adventures, but these games I would definitely play the heck out of again - because they're bloody brilliant.
- Sonic series / timeless platforming
- Streets of Rage series / great brawler
- Chrono Trigger / epic RPG
- Zelda: A Link to the Past / one of the best 2D Zelda
- Star Wing (Fox) / Mode7!
- Donkey Kong Country series / better than... Mario?
- Super Metroid / them feels
- Super Mario RPG / never finished it, so would try again
- Ocarina of Time / obviously
- Majora's Mask / better now than then
- Star Fox 64 / can't beat the voices
- Mario Tennis / multiplayer only really
- Perfect Dark / great multiplayer
- Banjo-Kazooie / trumps Mario 64?
- Mario Party series / easily Mario Party 3
- Pokemon Stadium / all about the multiplayer
- Pokemon Snap / i love apples
- Diddy Kong Racing / story mode still holds up
- Super Smash Bros. / limitations are great
- Wind Waker / love sailing
- Super Mario Sunshine / didn't play much of it
- Super Smash Bros. Melee / dat speed though
- Mario Party series / yes, I do love MP
- Soul Calibur 2 / has Link and bewbs.
( Edited 05.10.2015 08:32 by jb )