Miitomo Thread of Coins and Random Questions

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Discuss Miitomo (iOS), news, the latest pictures and videos!
Image for

Oh, hello! What's this all about then?

This, ladies and gentlemen, is Nintendo's first original Smartphone App/Game/Thing!

Really? Woah! You didn't answer my question though...

No need, the awesome Mr Riley goes over it in better detail than I ever could, take a gander over here; http://www.cubed3.com/preview/585/1/miitomo-apple-ios.html 
TL ; DR, it's a social app that uses Miis between Facebook/twitter contacts to earn coins for My Nintendo discounts, and generate discussion between friends. Nintendo going social, yep its 2016!

Ah, I getcha. So what's this thread for if all the friend adding happens elsewhere?

Well, I figured it'd be nice to keep a list of Cubed3 buddies. Maybe post the odd image up every now and again for a giggle. Post with your twitter ID and I'll add it to the list below!

Twitter ID - C3 Username
@ThePhoenom - Phoenom (duh!) 

( Edited 31.03.2016 15:04 by Phoenom )

Our member of the week

App won't even launch on my phone, it crashes before even the first screen. Yeaaaaah !!

EDIT : So I found out that apparently Nintendo doesn't like people rooting their Android phone lol. But apparently there's a workaround.

EDIT 2 : Aaaand it's working now Smilie. For anyone interested I found out how to make it work on my rooted phone by looking over here

EDIT 3 : Oh yeah my twitter handle is @RudyLavaux and I'm plain "RudyC3" pretty much everywhere else.

( Edited 31.03.2016 22:07 by RudyC3 )

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

For anyone wondering, I'm the trolltacular 'Shinnosuke' on Miitomo. Already added a bunch of guys I knew to be from here, but just thought I would give a heads up.

~Getting on C3's massive tits since 2K5.~

Comment on Miitomo (iOS)

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Developer

Nintendo

Publisher

Nintendo

Genre

Simulation

Players

C3 Score

Rated $score out of 10  7/10

Reader Score

Rated $score out of 10  9/10 (1 Votes)

European release date Out now   North America release date Out now   Japan release date Out now   Australian release date Out now   
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.