The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo Switch) - Official Topic

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo Switch), news, the latest pictures and videos!

Welcome to the Official Forum Topic for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo Switch).

Discuss the game, share your thoughts, post pictures, videos and more.

C3 Bot

Used to process things automatically on Cubed3!!
Please contact jb if there are any problems with C3Bot!

29 days till we play this game. I actually cannot believe it, I'm so excited.

I just keep thinking about what I'll do when I first enter the world. I can easily see myself just exploring for a while and not really moving on with the story.

Nice little interview with Aonuma and Miyamoto.

Also, I'm curious which versions people on here will be getting. The Switch or Wii U?

( Edited 02.02.2017 13:05 by Marzy )

Switch. It's amazing how many people are buying the Switch just for Zelda. Watched Angry Joe talking about it and he's doing the same thing, and it made me think about how many people are actually doing that. We're effing crazy to be buying a console just for one game lol. But I'm fine with it. The convenience of playing a game like this in bed is too hard to pass up. It actually makes me think the game was designed around being portable, but it clearly wasn't.

Anyway, I'm still avoiding things like interviews and whatnot. I'm kinda annoyed about the minor details that I've stumbled upon simply due to headlines and titles of videos, but not much I can do when I spend time online.

Very much looking forward to it.

Yeah, going for Switch version also. It seems like the best version; with a much better draw distance, lighting changes and also a more steady frame-rate. Though that's based on comparisons to the older E3 build of the Wii U version.

I do think the Switch is going to be great for convenience and portability. Even though I've kind of lost some interest in handhelds, there's been a lot of times where I enjoyed just playing on the Wii U gamepad when sometimes I felt like playing in bed or at my desk. So I can totally see myself using a mixture of both the dock and handheld mode options.

There's definitely a lot more games I'm interested in though this year. Snipperclips, Splatoon 2 and Mario Odyssey being the big ones. I'm sure they'll be a few more that catch my interest. I may even pick up MK8 if it drops in price a lot.

15 days! Smilie

Naughty, that.

Good analysis on this game. Agree on many points.

Comment on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo Switch)

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Developer

Nintendo

Publisher

Nintendo

Genre

Action Adventure

Players

C3 Score

Rated $score out of 10  10/10

Reader Score

Rated $score out of 10  10/10 (2 Votes)

European release date Out now   North America release date Out now   Japan release date Out now   Australian release date Out now   
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jesusraz

There are 1 members online at the moment.