Review: ACA NeoGeo: The King of Fighters 94

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Our member of the week

I had this one on Wii VC, and never liked it much. It didn't help that the game ran in 50Hz on Wii, plus the fact that it's much stricter than later entries in how it deals with input timings and it's also much more challenging. The one I'm really hoping they re-release down the line is KoF2000. I could still wip out my PS2 copy of that, but I would really like having it with me always, on my Switch.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

I own a KoF game on the Saturn and love it. If i had a friend to play with then i think this or KoF98 would easy plug the gap on the Switch at the moment. 

Guest 30.03.2017#3

I've actually recently been playing kof collection on wii. The difference between kof 94 and 98 is night and day. 94 feels like a street fighter clone thats hard as nails. 98 is fantastic and way better than street fighter in my opinion. The movement just feels more fluid. Also in 98 you can select any 3 fighters to be in your team, and it has two ways to play. I personally don't like the charging of meter. I much prefer the mode where you build up stocks. The super moves in 98 are incredible, particularly the throws. The animation is great. I really wanna play the newer titles but if you don't own a ps4 you're flat outta look.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.