Subject voting for Weekly Discussion Thread 2

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Hello and welcome to the first voting thread for the Weekly Discussion threads! The idea is to have a huge discussion thread each week on a hot topic, and what better way is there to find out what is hot than by simply letting the community decide?

The idea is simple. Post in the topic which gaming related topic you want to see discussed in the great discussion thread next week! Smilie The thread closes when I wake up on Friday morning and then I will count the votes in this thread. To avoid that some topics that are always hot will be too frequent though, I will try to avoid discussing any topic that has already been discussed in a weekly discussion thread during last 3 months, I hope you all have understanding for this,

It can't be stressed enough that this is going to be a substitute for normal forum discussions, but rather a way to have a big and organized discussion topic each week.

I look forward to counting the votes! Smilie.

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.

Appreciate the effort, but due to the slowness of the forum nowadays, I think it might actually be best if you simply decided to pick the topic each week anyway, as you might not actually get many votes from people. We can see how it goes, though, but just in case things don't pick up, you might find it better to pick one yourself. We shall see!

Yes, we shall see. Smilie I put it up for voting anyway just in case. Smilie

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, GamingLillyCat, mikem52

There are 3 members online at the moment.