Review: Indivisible

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

DeadVoivod (guest) 11.12.2019#1

So you're the first one giving the game a somewhat bad review. I can understand your negative aspects of the game, but it seems that you find EVERY single one bad, nothing you like about it. I find that overly exaggerated, because I think the game is not as half as bad as you make it. 

DeadVoivod (guest) said:
So you're the first one giving the game a somewhat bad review. I find that overly exaggerated, because I think the game is not as half as bad as you make it. 

I think that's the glory of reviews XD Everyone has their own opinion of the game. I think that Eric argues his point well and a 5 isn't bad, just meh Smilie.

Personally I wasn't sold on it ever since the prototype was released, but knowing it's not too bad means I may pick it up once it goes on sale Smilie I do love the base artwork and style

I own all the consoles, ask me anything

DeadVoivod (guest) said:
So you're the first one giving the game a somewhat bad review. I can understand your negative aspects of the game, but it seems that you find EVERY single one bad, nothing you like about it. I find that overly exaggerated, because I think the game is not as half as bad as you make it. 

Hey thanks for reading.  In my mind rpgs have two major aspects to them, the story and the battle.  This game sets up a very serious story initially, then proceeds into slapstick which negates its entire premise.  The battle system is an obvivous valkyrie profile clone but worse, and the platforming was simplistic and linear.

Ultimately, the game was based heavily on hype, and it failed to have heart at all.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Ofisil

There are 2 members online at the moment.