Review: Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I really hate when companies do this naming for games.  So all it is, is the ps5 version with the dlc included? I was under the impression it was like pt2 or something. Leaves me with a bad taste towrds the company.

Naming convention is very confusing indeed. Essentially it is Final Fantasy VII Remake on PS5 with the INTERmission DLC included. (The name of this package is known as Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade)

INTERmission DLC is exclusive to the PS5 version of the game as far as I am aware, although I think the upgrade to the PS5 version for all PS4 owners of the game is free with PS Plus. 

However the free upgrade doesn't give you the DLC for free, you'd still need to buy that if upgrading!

Flynnie said:
Naming convention is very confusing indeed. Essentially it is Final Fantasy VII Remake on PS5 with the INTERmission DLC included. (The name of this package is known as Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade)

INTERmission DLC is exclusive to the PS5 version of the game as far as I am aware, although I think the upgrade to the PS5 version for all PS4 owners of the game is free with PS Plus. 

However the free upgrade doesn't give you the DLC for free, you'd still need to buy that if upgrading!

Yeah, the free upgrade just gives you the base game but with the PS5 settings. I think the DLC is £12 or something?

I guess the naming convention is odd but nothing they didn't do with Kingdom Hearts. The "intergrade" refers to it being an upgraded port without being a new game. The PS5 version is called Intergrade with or without the DLC. Incidentally the DLC ending leads directly into part 2 so it's quite important. That and it's a really fun couple of levels

( Edited 07.02.2022 16:19 by Sandy Wilson )

I own all the consoles, ask me anything

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, jesusraz

There are 2 members online at the moment.