Josh joined C3 right at the start of 2005, with nothing on his back but a love of all things Nintendo. In the three years he's been a C3 member, he's become an avid poster on C3's forums, and in mid-2007 was accepted to the C3 moderator's team due to his self proclaimed strong sense of justice, and determined to help make C3 a nicer place. As a C3 mod, his aim is to keep the forums, mostly the Wi-Fi Boards, clear of any dirty spam that might ruin fair C3. His favourite game series include The Legend of Zelda, Phoenix Wright, and Sonic The Hedgehog, though some of his favourite games lie in the Mario, Metroid and Pokémon series too. His favourite game is the Super Smash Bros titles. With a firm interest in games, Josh's goal is to eventually become a reviewer.
'Sup I'm Josh and I am an expert in internetting *not really*
I am currently studying English and Media at University. Contrary to popular belief I am not living in my mother's basement playing obscure doujin games, I actually live in a house with real life people, it's very exciting.
Screen names I've had on C3.
- SuperLink - My main screen name, I just don't get bored of it for some reason. I get a bit of a nostalgic feeling from it, prolly 'cos I changed to STP for so long.
- Sought The Poltercow - Sonic Fan Character of mine, changed for C3 name changing event. In retrospect I hate this fancharacter he was dumb.
- Naruto Uzumaki - I completely changed my C3 identity to match that of Naruto's for April Fools day, & to celebrate me getting over 5000 posts. In retrospect wow I used to be really into Naruto huh.
- ChouRinku - Japanese word/pronounciation for SuperLink, I had this name for a week in conjuction with C3 Shenmue III week. In retrospect this made me look like a weeaboo (i'm still a weeaboo aaHAHAHSHAHahsdsfj)
- 超リンク - Japanese Kanji for Superlink. I planned to have this for much longer, but I ended up only having it for a few hours, as one of the characters didn't seem to work, & I had problems logging in & viewing my profile
In retrospect finding the Hiragana would have been much easier and more accurate.
- SupeR.I.P. - O.F.F. - A tribute to all those who had left with R.I.P. in their screennames, also mysteriously coincided with the opening of the Cubed3 League of Kings, & the fact of there not being enough coffee even after 5.5million was spent on it, aswell as many swivelly chairs. In retrospect this is still funny.
- SuperB.A.R.G.A.I.N. - This is the username I used for a very short time while I was coming out of the R.I.P. period. In retrospect what was I smoking.
- This game dont have GOODGRAFX™ - This was used alongside other members of C3 after every new Wii game announced "looked shit". In retrospect this was all really stupid.
- iMod -
So everyone had these i--- themed names, like iPod, so I got one too I thought it was very funny really
- SuperDarkLink -
Used for a rather spiffy Halloween event I set up myself! I changed my avatar to Dark Link aswell!
- Toon SuperLink -
Used for that one time SuperLink got controversially cel-shaded.
- Lyra -
To celebrate Heart Gold and Soul Silver finally coming out.
oh god how did this get here i am not good at computer
(video games, anime)