April Music Recommendations thread (also discuss what youve been listening to)

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 16.06.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Shit. Just about wet myself. I just heard a band called "Comets on Fire". Their album "Blue Cathedral" is fucking awesome, absolutely ace. I'm getting it asap.

GC2 wrote:
Hate It Or Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!! the Game and Fifty!!!1 One good damn song

Holy Sheeeett!

That song is awesome! Hate the cover version that has been done with it though.

Anyone heard Ludacris' new song, fuck me I used to hate him, but now I'm started to love his shit.

Sharpshot wrote:Anyone heard Ludacris' new song, fuck me I used to hate him, but now I'm started to love his shit.

Number One Spot? It's alright, but I prefer his stuff off of his second album, Word Of Mouf.

I'm getting Powderfinger on Saturday. For definite. And then probably a Doves album after that.

Thanks, duffman and Muna Smilie

We just got Freeview (w00t, no more goddam terstrail), and got 'The Hits'. Heard a band called 'Coral' on there, and their stuff sounds awesome. Will be geting that.

Don't know what the relevence of me getting Freeview was in that though...Smilie

We just got Freeview (w00t, no more goddam testical),

Or at least that's what I thought it was at first...

The Coral are alright.

The coral are okay if a bit old.

Matthew Evans [ Writer :: Moderator :: King of Impartiality :: Lord of the 15min Thread ] As the wind blows the sand to cover the camel's tracks so does time move to cover the Lord's.
Rejoice for the Lord will taketh his quarter and give much back to his followers.

The Coral are fairly mundane...

Rob

im listening to the new polmo polpo e.p

Smilie

oh and a bit of sin-e Smilie

[ Edited by mykleenexthecop on 2005/4/26 0:01 ]

I've been listening to a fair bit of Bass Communion (not music for 99% of this site, for sure.) and remix CD's from Mogwai (kicking a dead pig) and Isis (Oceanic remixes/reinterpretations). In in a very ambiant/slow/melodic mood then. Whatever that is.

I'm listening to The Coral at this very second, the same song for the last few hours. it's a shame that they've only got the single, i have to wait until May 23rd to get their new album.

The same song, for hours? Is it a very long song?

No, it's 2:32 long. That's MinSmilieec. But I love it, and can't be arsed to switch it off.

Fucking hell. You must really love it to listen to it that much....

Number One Spot is SOOOOOOOO cool.

God I LOVE YOU SHARPSHOT!!!!!!!!!!

We are one of the few that love hip hop and rap.

Candy Shop and Disco Inferno by 50

Haven't been listening to much, Its usally one song that just won't get out of my haed. So currently that is: Father and Son by Cat Stevens, its not usually my type of music but I just loe the song so much.

GC2 wroteWe are one of the few that love hip hop and rap.

GC2 wrote: Candy Shop and Disco Inferno by 50

Smilie

? What's that mean????? Why don't you like G-Unit?!?!?!

Dear god no.

Why does such a powerful type of music have to be so soulless to become popular.

See no Wiivil
Hear no Wiivil
Speak no Wiivil

Well lets all get high and God damned mighty! You know it is way easier to accept all kinds of music then to be all "Popular music is shit" all the time.

You know it is way easier to accept all kinds of music then to be all "Popular music is shit" all the time.

99% of popular music is shit, though. The nightclub I was at last night was playing 50Cent. It was shit.

See this is the kinda of shit I am talking about right here, you could have gone to the club and enjoyed the music, but nooooooo, you had to nitpick. Whereas me, damn I'd be all like, G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-UNIT, UNIT!

My point stands and remains true and unchallenged. Now let's all listen to some Candy Shop! Woo!

you could have gone to the club and enjoyed the music,

I don't see much to enjoy. Its boring, souless, and shit music. I can't enjoy something that doesn't make me feel anything.

..and I don't enjoy rap's equivelent to Busted.

Meh Busted had few good tracks. I guess if you wanna nit pick you can, but at the end of the day I'm cool enjoying all kinds of music.

I guess it varies on what music means to you as a person, so that will always be a defining factor I imagine.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jesusraz, Ofisil

There are 2 members online at the moment.