Giest Box

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 16.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Nah, it's Called Xbox 2.

its the xenon THE XENON

I AM TEH 1337 GAMORZ U R ALL NOOBS X-BOX AND GAYSTATION SUCKORZ!!!!!!111111 this was a noob poster moment brought to you by bobmcbob

Calm down...there's nothing official (although I prefer Xenon). Sheesh.

TAG: That American Guy

"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." Romans 12:18

its just xbox 2 sounds kind of crap (like ps2) Smilie

I AM TEH 1337 GAMORZ U R ALL NOOBS X-BOX AND GAYSTATION SUCKORZ!!!!!!111111 this was a noob poster moment brought to you by bobmcbob

Stay on topic guys.

Trying to think of a witty signature after 'Hacker-gate'...

As others in the thread have said, it is very cluttered, they should cut out some of the crap that's going on in the background.

The central graphic is very nice.. but Blizz is right on the background.. it's way too colourful and sticks out too much.

I expect ghostly- to suit the game.. Smilie

I think it's very good.

Revolution is the solution.

i like it but I think it would be better with just the central figure, the clouds, and a black backround , rather than all the other images fading in.

Welcome to the Official Forum Topic for Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge - Enhanced Edition (PlayStation 5).

Discuss the game, share your thoughts, post pictures, videos and more.

C3 Bot

Used to process things automatically on Cubed3!!
Please contact jb if there are any problems with C3Bot!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.