freeipods.com - Your Opinions

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 16.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Ipods aren't very good anyway Smilie

Better than nothin' Smilie

Ah, but free is free Smilie

We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh

Consider me Zing'd.

I see them all over Ebay, inever trust them, not after we were scammed on a Digital Camera, lost

360 Gamertag: shiptoncraig
PSN: shiptoncraig
Steam: Guess what?

I'll only refer products and services to people once I've already tried it and am happy with it.

Matthew Evans [ Writer :: Moderator :: King of Impartiality :: Lord of the 15min Thread ] As the wind blows the sand to cover the camel's tracks so does time move to cover the Lord's.
Rejoice for the Lord will taketh his quarter and give much back to his followers.

So that means you never use referall systems, as you can only use it by refering it to people and if you only do that after using the system...

Smilie So confusing...

Anyway. The deal with these are that most of them are American. There is quite a bit of psychology behind how they work actually. They offer the latest gadgets (iPod, DS, PSP, portable DVD players, etc) so the demographic they attract will be young people who are computer literate enough to rush through the registration forms and...slip up. They put in SO many tricks and traps that if you miss one, it causes you a lot of problems. Yes you do get something for free at the end of it, but if you slip up ONCE when putting in your details (trust me, it is easy enough to do, I fecked up, but all my details were totally bogus and I knew how to deal with it) you get A LOT of hassle.

Avoid it really. Not worth it at all.

Trying to think of a witty signature after 'Hacker-gate'...

Nothing is absolutley free... I wouldn't trust any of those offers.

Yeh, I would never trust theses sites...

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=16986703

Okay, so I signed up, big whoop, havent given any details away, and probably wont be able to do anything, I'm just beiong informative Smilie
The offers available are:
- BT Yahoo Anytime
- Screenselect
- eDiets
- sportingbet.com
The screenselect is the only one with a free trial period, with no contract or anything, so you *should* be able to cancel it easily Smilie

Oh yeah, found some more links, probably already said em, but the wording is better:

hmmmmm, my philosophy......

"If It sounds to good to be true, It probably Is"
and seeing as this is something free that retails for a fair amount of money, it sounds to good to be true....wouldnt trust it at all...not even after poling it with a stick....

What's with all the dissing of pyramid schemes? I put in 100 bucks, I get 2 and a half THOUSAND bucks out of it!

Scam or not, these sites encorage people to spam forums, so I wouldn't support it no matter what.

It doesnt encourage people to do it, it's the people's choice if they wanna spam the forums with their referral link or not. In fact, excessive postage of your link could get your account suspended. It could be worse, i could be using these...

Image for

Image for

Hehe, and JB said he didnt want any adverts on C3 Smilie I'm not evil enough to put one of those in my sig. Well, not yet....

CANNED HAM! Of the third variety too!

I'd like to issue a statement that I apologise for bringing the topic of freeipods.com into the c3 community. I am saying this so I can say I do not want to be seen as a person who takes advantage of others, and also does not want my kneecaps blown off with a shotgun by Tempo Smilie Right, my link is removed from my sig, I guess no-one knows whether this is legal or illegal, not even organisations designed to spot pyramid schemes (see http://matrixwatch.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1983). Anyway, can a mod lock this topic? And I apologise again... HELP, IT'S A TRA...

*sound of shotgun being fired*

Cheers for being so reasonable about it CSF. Consider this topic locked. Thanks again Smilie

Trying to think of a witty signature after 'Hacker-gate'...

Welcome to the Official Forum Topic for LEGO Bricktales (Nintendo Switch).

Discuss the game, share your thoughts, post pictures, videos and more.

C3 Bot

Used to process things automatically on Cubed3!!
Please contact jb if there are any problems with C3Bot!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.