Free Ipods - can we ban these?

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 27.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Before C3 starts getting flooded with people's referal links, can we have these banned from signatures, avatars, posts... ?

Its the situation at most forums I go to, because all these schemes do is try and take advantage of people.

Well, I think it depends on whether or not the whole thing's a scam. Is it?

Yes- it relies on people slipping up when registering for the schemes.

Ah, well there you go. It shouldn't be alowed then.

It says you only need 5 refferals and you get a free Ipod though!!

Why dont six of us do it and reffer the other 5....

We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh

Why dont six of us do it and reffer the other 5....

...because its a fucking pyramind scheme.

Can you not see the scam?

Jesus. That's pathetic. People who take advantage of other people like that should be hung, drawn and quartered and have their heads hung off Tower Bridge. It's just disgusting. And then I start rambling on about stealing, door to door salesmen and trick or treating...

Good to see its not just me, then.

I get it off my parents Smilie

Can you not see the scam?

I think its pretty obvious that I cant

We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh

Renehan wrote:
I think its pretty obvious that I cant
I'll give you a clue - It usually doesn't involve any iPods...

[ Edited by Freddie on 2005/4/5 15:20 ]

If I see any more links or details about Free iPods or any of these other hideous schemes on Cubed3 I will edit out the links and lock the topics. If people could mod alert whenever they see one that would be greatly appreciated.

Trying to think of a witty signature after 'Hacker-gate'...

Hmm... I seem to have started the end of the universe...
I think that flooding the forums, banners, etc are a veeery bad idea. But sigs should be okay, its just a small text link. And mseny, if you dont like it, then don't click on it!!! Simple.

Thank you tempo Smilie

And mseny, if you dont like it, then don't click on it!!! Simple.

Right- and what about the people getting scammed by it? You are very naive.

[ Edited by msenyszak on 2005/4/5 15:32 ]

Ah crap...

*waves white flag*

I'll give you a clue - It usually doesn't involve any iPods...

but.....it says free ipods

Im beginning to think this is some sort of scam!

Smilie!

[ Edited by Renehan on 2005/4/5 15:38 ]

Renehan wrote:
Im beginning to think this is some sort of scam!

Smilie!

Oh you genius Smilie

"If it wasn't for those pesky kids..."

Im taking the piss

Something says that someone should mod alert the actual topic that started this. But don't look at me, I aint no lousy squealer like that Msenysak!

Too late, I asked for it to be locked, and Tempo's godlike powers (and his shotgun) have done so Smilie

I aint no lousy squealer like that Msenysak!

Smilie

Well it's true! The whole sodding mod forum's filled up with your complaints! Smilie

Lol, never give him a armed weapon. Actually, I wouldn't trust anyone on this forum with an armed weapon, specially not the suspicious blizz guy around... Smilie

How the hell would you know Blizz Smilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.