Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 16.05.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I hope there is a 4-player co-op, then we can have massive SSBB orgies

I loved Marth, Roy was okay,, I have a bad felling in my stomach that Marth will be gone. Smilie Ike does look cool though, he seems more Roy like with slowness and power sadly. Roy was nice but I love the Idea of a fast and nimble swordsman.

Despite the cost of living, its quite popular.

wen is nintendo just going to break the damn and leak out all smash info? cause i hate only getting one at a time cause it bothers me

Conduit FC: 0431-6660-0908

Heh, you expect that from Nintendo?

Well, I hated both Marth and Roy. They felt so unbalanced, especially Marth. Talk about speed and power all into one, I always got mad when someone picked him.

Hah well, I will try it out Ike,praying that he is more balanced than the other Fire Emblem characters. It would be nice to seen Lyn to replace Roy/Marth also.

SAMUSMCLOUD said:
Roy was nice but I love the Idea of a fast and nimble swordsman.

You mean like Link? Smilie

Link wasn't fast in Melee, he was sorta like a sluggish character.

wen is nintendo just going to break the damn and leak out all smash info? cause i hate only getting one at a time cause it bothers me

Maybe you shouldn't look at the updates for a while, then look at it. Then it'd be LIKE getting it all at once... or... you could wait till it is out.

Metroid48 said:
Link wasnt fast in Melee, he was sorta like a sluggish character.

Really? I've always thought of him as a quick, agile swordsman. Hm...I need to play Smash again. I'm losing touch.

young link was kinda fast and nimble, but he was also very small.

Notice how everyones talking about melee in the past tense?
theres still almost half a year before brawl and to us, melee is over.

EDIT: check out the new song! I'm not sure if i like it, but then iv'e never played the series.

( Edited on 08.08.2007 10:12 by SAMUSMCLOUD )

SPECIAL UPDATE:

Pit means dick in Swedish.

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

If the pattern holds true, we're going to get a new charecter tomarrow.

Smilie
no character!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Duffman ~~~~~~~~~
"If you make yourself really small, you can externalize virtually everything", Daniel Dennett

bad week lol

Frazzle.d said:
Pit means dick in Swedish.

Smilie

I have to start calling people pitheads from now on!

Frazzle.d said:
SPECIAL UPDATESmilieit means dick in Swedish.

GTFO!! Best update yet.

Kangaroo_Kid said:
Frazzle.d said:SPECIAL UPDATESmilieit means dick in Swedish.
GTFO!! Best update yet.

I couldn't stop laughing when Sheena told me, hope she doesn't find these posts Smilie

As to avoid a nasty pitfall, as it were.

( Edited on 10.08.2007 15:13 by Frazzle.d )

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

Smilie at Pit.

The new item is alright, nothing that special.

It adds a nice bit of bling bling :p Still waiting for Meta Knights profile, and of course, Snakes.

the game comes out dec. 3rd 07

Go Typhlosion!

New pics of Brawl from this week's Famsitu, along with MArio Galaxy, Resident Evil, Zack and Wiki, FF Tactics, FFCC and so on, available HERE YOU SMASH BROS FIENDS

( Edited on 11.08.2007 01:06 by Co Chief Resident John Dorian )

Mike Gee of iZINE said, "...The Verve, as he [Richard Ashcroft] promised, had become the greatest band in the world. Most of the critics agreed with him. Most paid due homage. The Verve were no longer the question mark or the clich�. They were the statement and the definition."

yeah loving the scans for Brawl and Galaxy. Doesn't this new update kind of confirm NessSmilie

well i cant wait for brawl to come out because i just want to sink my teeth into the online play and those sweet noobs who think they are good at the game. o, and im almost positive that sonic, ridley, birdo, rayman, and a few other characters are going to be in the game, i just think that sonic will be the last announcement and will be drawn out making gamers more and more anxious

( Edited on 11.08.2007 09:36 by NightmareItachi )

theres a fucking pokemon trainerSmilieSmilie
never thought I would see that.

OMG...

No way! The Pok

No way! The Pok

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jesusraz, Ofisil

There are 2 members online at the moment.