Currently Playing?

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 03.05.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I recently got back into playing zelda games also Smilie
I have just completed master quest and majoras mask, now I'm on to completing twilight princess again and I actually forgot how much I loved fighting the black knights in it XD

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Super Sonic said:
I dont know what to think about the Bleach games, because I had the first one on DS and it was not that good, but maybe the others are better. Is the second one any good Phoenixus?

Catch my awesome review!!

LKR000 said:
I recently got back into playing zelda games also Smilie
I have just completed master quest and majoras mask, now I'm on to completing twilight princess again and I actually forgot how much I loved fighting the black knights in it XD

I salute you for completing Master Quest. Because it is really damn hard to complete.

SuperYoshi6 PSN name
3DS friend code 2878-9581-8999

Now the Christmas gift-giving is at an end, I\'m currently playing through Batman: Arkham Asylum (which makes me think of a cross between Batman Begins and Gears of Ware, i.e. An awesome game), and Metroid Prime Trilogy (Prime 1 first, then 2 and 3 Smilie). Still playing My Japanese Coach on the side, along with The World Ends With You and Bleach Dark Souls.
Did see Sonic and the Black Knight for a tenner in Currys yesterday, but managed to resist getting it. Smilie

Have stopped my yearly FF7 playthrough on the grounds that I don\'t have time for it, so next year I\'ll start early October to make sure I finish it.

( Edited 30.12.2009 05:46 by Phoenixus )

Squidboy (guest) 30.12.2009#305

Bayonetta, Final Fantasy Gaiden, AC2, and Lost Winds 2.

I just got Red Faction Guerrilla and i'm having a great time wonder why its taken me over half a year to get it.

Just finished twilight princess and I forgot how easy Ganondorf is, epic battle though.I\'ve moved onto playing a lot of online multiplayer on Uncharted 2. It\'s really fun but I hate all the people who join a game and do nothing just so they can get money without doing anything.

( Edited 31.12.2009 20:23 by LKR000 )

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

I started playing Metroid: Zero Mission a few days ago and decided to take a break after beating Kraid and Ridley. And now I've just gotten into Lux Pain. Being a fan of the visual novel genre, I am enjoying it quite a bit. I may start Starforce 2...when I feel like it...

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

After getting mah new PSTriple I've been mostly playing LittleBigPlanet and Valkyria Chronicles. VC is awesome, I'm surprised since I usually dislike strategy type games, but I'm really enjoying it!

I also got a new PS2 controller so I'll be playing Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time and probably some Kingdom Hearts/MGS/Persona 4/FFXII aswell.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Currently playing MadWorld and Web of Shadows. Plus with the odd puzzle solving in Layton 2.

SuperYoshi6 PSN name
3DS friend code 2878-9581-8999

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.