The Crumpet Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 03.05.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

How about we talk about crumpets?

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

HA HA HA HA HA YOU ARE FUNNNY HA HA HA.

( Edited 10.04.2009 20:30 by Mario_0 )

^^Click for a wallpaper version^^

PKM said:

Humada-Humada-Ha! Smilie

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09

I dunno PKM, she looks a bit unnaturally shiny (greasy?) for my liking.

PKM said:

Looks a bit artificially enhanced.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Crumpets remind me of English muffins!Smilie

I think you guys call them "muffins" though...

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

English muffins are used for one thing and one thing only- Eggs Benidict. Smilie

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09

Erika Toda

Image for
Image for
Image for

Yes Angus - Saunder, You\'re both legends to me. This is the first time i\'ve looked in this thread. Pretty good time to start lol

Hope everyones enjoying their Easter Monday.

My favourites are Selina Gomez & Jamie Lynn Spears - Well until she turned into her rotten sister. I\'d put some pics up if i could figure it out.

Loving The asian pics. Think ill be in this thread for a while lol

^^^ why a -? how does that offend anyone eesh. So damn PC now, couldn\'t care less anymore. Thanks for sharing them none the less. waiting for it to change to -2 now.

( Edited 13.04.2009 23:57 by Im_Neutral )

Image for
Image for

Multiple Yes for Summer Glau and Lena Headey. Been watching the Sarah Connor Chronicles. Crumpet of the very highest order. Awesome proportions.

Less posty, more gamey.
Image for

Image for

Image for

Danielle Bux. New Kelly Brook? Yes please.

I saw the Transformers 2 trailer lastnight. Was alright. Felt a bit like an old man - I couldn't make head nor tail of the action shots. They're far to busy to be able to see what's what. I did however have a time-slowing moment when I saw the most gratuitously awesome intro shot ever put on film.

Image for
Less posty, more gamey.

You can never have enough of Hayden Panettiere.

Image for
Image for
Image for

Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

I saw Hayden Pantywotsit in real-life. Close-up, 2 or 3 feet away.

True story.

Image for

Rachel Blanchard. Sally from Flight of the Conchords.

Less posty, more gamey.
Guest 15.05.2009#90

From excitement to a shriveled up penis in 2 seconds. Well done Saunderscowie, well done.

Image for

Voyager wasn't all bad.

Less posty, more gamey.
Image for

Image for

Grr, i tried to add a picture, i got the link, went on image, made sure it was prefixed with http etc. can anybody explain if theres anything else i need to do?

( Edited 20.05.2009 03:46 by Im_Neutral )

We need more of these outfits:

Image for

Bart.... said:
From excitement to a shriveled up penis in 2 seconds. Well done Saunderscowie, well done.

How can you not like BladeRunner?! Smilie

I thought I'd never post in this thread, but alas, here it is:

Image for

Guest 24.05.2009#95

Hey, isn\'t that Sprite?

I like Tori Black, the pron star.

Image for

And yeah it was pretty hard to find a picture without showing a pussy, dick or nipple.

( Edited 24.05.2009 00:52 by Bart.... )

I'm more of a Rebecca Linares man myself.

Keven's is Laura Prepon. He's managed to scour the internet and find the least attractive picture of her. Well done Keven.

Less posty, more gamey.

dartmonkey said:
Keven's is Laura Prepon. He's managed to scour the internet and find the most attractive picture of her. Well done Keven.

Why thank you. Smilie

Talking bout that\'s 70\'s show.

Image for
Image for

Mila Kunis Smilie. Who also does the voice of Meg Griffin in Family Guy.

( Edited 24.05.2009 08:58 by Stulaw )

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw
Guest 24.05.2009#99

What a horrible mouth. :s

Image for

There, happy now dartmonkey?

( Edited 24.05.2009 20:15 by Keven )

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.