If you could live in any videogame world....

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 07.05.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Cheesing it up said:

Why must you spoil my dream...? Smilie

I guess ignorance is bliss~ Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Indeed.
Even so, battles against trainers with legendaries would be a lot rarer. Smilie

Cheesing it up said:
Indeed.
Even so, battles against trainers with legendaries would be a lot rarer. Smilie

Yeah it's likely you'd only see the odd one or two at the Pokémon League or the Battle Frontier.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Damn replay, Pokémon it is Smilie.

Everyone stated a great thing about that world, and I've always imagined how would it be to be in it. The travel, the catch, the battles... it never gets old Smilie.

I'm a Zelda fan but Hyrule has been remade too many times. I would have picked Coccoon from FFXIII too, but the problem of becoming a l'Cie...Smilie

My mind just floated, I stay with Pokémon Smilie. *gotta catch a Pikachu and teach him Surf*

Udkedae Everywhere! | PSN: Udkedae

Zelda

Ok, it's been said, and until I read it, I hadn't thought of it. Pokemon region would be great. Hyrule would be good too, but only if you could live Link's life. Mushroom kingdom, anyone? Just think, Mega and Mini mushrooms, and the obvious...kicking the living shit out of turtles and getting away with it!!

Image for
Image for

48 girls all desperately in love with you....seems like an alright place to chill.Smilie

( Edited 13.01.2011 17:02 by Simon_ )

Avoid Games Like the Plague, productivity++

It'd be the Mass Effect one for me. I could travel the milky way using the Normandy. Get to meet different aliens in the citadel and become an officer or a space navy man. I could have biotic implants that would let me launch people many feet.

It was a tough one between that and Oblivion, but Mass Effect has better graphics

Diablo II
"I'll make weapons from your bones!" - The Smith Paladin: I will cleanse this wilderness. Deckard Cain: Stay a while and listen!

I hear Raccoon City is nice this time of year. Smilie

I have a question about this thread: would I be the main character in the world we pick? Or is there a chance that I'll be some random NPC type character that lives a normal life? I ask this because Dragon Age or Mass Effect would be my choice but they are just a little dangerous.

Think it'd be weird being in mushroom kingdom without being allowed to eat the mushrooms, or in Hyrule without having a swing of the master sword, so yes, Yoshindo, being the main character is a safe bet

Radiant Garden from Kingdom Hearts. I've always wanted to try sea salt ice cream and maybe even sneak into the castle �_�

or, Little Big Planet. You'd be like a god there. Having the ability to create whatever you want. what fun!Smilie

what????????????

Yep, still Jhoto Region. Smilie

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09

Keven, I'd hunt you down and challenge you with my awesome team, consisting of 6 Unowns -
M
Y
F
A
R and
T

Even though I haven't played a Pokemon game in years that will still have to be right up there. Living in that world would be so much fun everything is just so well set out.

Others, Mass Effect universe, Naruto.

Obviously are we talking being a kinda "normal" person here or would you be able to fly around the galaxy in the normandy or get an elite ninja etc?

I would say my town in Animal Crossing. Smilie

Woof.

Hyrule. Definitely. No question. More specifically, as Link. (EpicLink, as i hav always named him.) Also specifically the Hyrule of Skyward Sword because i wouldn't know wut 2 expect Smilie also because the flying looks awesome.

On November 21st (in North America), you'll know where to find me... knee deep in empty styrofoam ramen noodle cups, swinging a Wii remote+ around with my massive arms I will have developed from playing Skyward Sword for 20 straight hours...

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.