Meet the Rejected Metroid Prime 1.5

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 30.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Wow that actually sounds pretty awesome. I like the atmosphere of the story, more than the one of MP2.

I guess those engineered animals could have been bosses.

After the great work on DKCR, let's hope Retro do Metroid 2.5D Smilie

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses
Our member of the week

The space ship part of the first Metroid Prime is one of my all-time favourite Metroid parts =).

I will always have a sweet spot for abandoned structures drifting in space, maybe there's some Alien/Aliens influence behind that, from watching those two far too much when I was a kid Smilie.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Honestly this whole concept sounds really good!! I hope that Nintendo nixed it so they could use it later on another platform (3DS anyone?) & not said no because they thought it was a bad idea & didn't want to ever use it.....in which this isn't.

It is not wise to speak on subjects you do not know all facts about, nor is it smart to judge a game based on looks alone. PSN: Nintendo_Gamer 3DS: 4296-3029-7422

That seems to be an interesting take on the franchise. Maybe reconsidered for a 3DS game?

Absolutely love the concept idea's.
Sounds more interesting then Echoes...which was solid but, honestly, Nintendo needs to quite with the dark/light world obbession Smilie

Gravity and Time manipulation would be fantastic, however.

http://www.fanficmaker.com <-- Tells some truly terrible tales.
Last update; Mice,Plumbers,Animatronics and Airbenders. We also have the socials; Facebook & G+

The coop mode sounds better than the 4 player multiplayer mode we ended up with in Metroid Prime 2.

What I loved most about the primes were the morph ball things - hidden tunnels, new areas, smart systems getting you places - that feel has proper metroid all over it.

I loved that magnetic rail system. Things became so vast Smilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
GamingLillyCat

There are 1 members online at the moment.