Gearbox CEO: Wii U "Best for Playing Hardcore", Talks SmartGlass/Vita

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 21.09.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Best out of those choices maybe - but Wiimote & Chuck for ever the best for FPS as far as I am concerned Smilie

http://www.fanficmaker.com <-- Tells some truly terrible tales.
Last update; Mice,Plumbers,Animatronics and Airbenders. We also have the socials; Facebook & G+

Yeah I always liked Wiimote + nunchuck controls for Metroid Prime etc. Not as good as mouse + keyboard, but definitely better than dual stick.

I'm afraid we won't see much of it on the Wii U. Smilie

I do worry about that too - I absolutely love the Wii remote + Nunchuck in Goldeneye, works really well and gives me that edge over those dual-analogue peeps. Hoping studios incorporate it in future FPS games, but may become unlikely down the line.

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer
jj (guest) 03.11.2012#4

wii mote can be used on the wiiU for FPS games

Of course it can be used, but will games support it? Will they have the option?

What Nintendo needs to do is hand out the Metroid Prime 3 controls to developers. That was pretty spot on and should be used in other games.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.