Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 27.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

tarfox: Space Armada. And it sounds gorgeous! Very good quality tune, a lot of effort has been put into the music for this game, very nice (even if it is just a music update)

Just listened to it... its from the original starwing... sweet! Its the 2nd level if I recall. I love it.

Nice to see an Official Thread, but it was nice to see the old one survive as long as it did.

Anyway, the new Starfox song is a kind of redo of the song for Corneria in Melee, they don't sound too similar until the end. That song on Melee confused me, I never knew what game it was from. I guess it's from Starfox.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Yeah I think Z's right. Asteroid Belt from Starwing. I'm not really liking the music that they've shown us so far, it all sounds so over the top. Just some remixed nintendo tunes would've been fine, they don't need to completely orchestrate everything as nice as it may sound.

I did like the msuic from the very first trailer we saw though.

But it actually sounds good in this case.

Just listened to the tune it sounds pretty awsome Smilie Classic Starfox music!

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

I had a feeling we'd see a pokemon soon. Loving how Pickachu knows to run whilst all the others got blasted :p

( Edited on 17.07.2007 08:51 by Prometheus )

And it pooned, pokeballs are one of my favorite weapons, you just never know whats coming out, I wounder how many they will include?...

I liked the music, has a nice feel about it.

"Study this revelation, you nest of adders!"

This is bad news for anyone who wanted Deoxys to be playable, including me. He would be one of those better suited to it. I now doubt any 3rd gen Pok

^^^ Well I think there is enough playable pokemons don't you think?

Less Pokemon, more characters from other franchises.

Loving the Starwing music.

Z said:
^^^ Well I think there is enough playable pokemons dont you think?
Not if they take away Pichu Smilie then there will be room for 1 or two more.

You can never have enough Pok

surely you'd have known from the start these 3rd, 4th generation pokemon were never likely to be playable... there are only so many places! when I see fringe characters like Goroh included in the game I'm grateful they're there at all Smilie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Duffman ~~~~~~~~~
"If you make yourself really small, you can externalize virtually everything", Daniel Dennett

theduffman said:
surely youd have known from the start these 3rd, 4th generation pokemon were never likely to be playable... there are only so many places! when I see fringe characters like Goroh included in the game Im grateful theyre there at all Smilie
Well, Deoxys is very similar to Mewtwo, so I wouldn't have been surprised. Lucario is also better suited to Smash Bros than any Pok

SuperLink said:
theduffman said:surely youd have known from the start these 3rd, 4th generation pokemon were never likely to be playable... there are only so many places! when I see fringe characters like Goroh included in the game Im grateful theyre there at all Smilie
Well, Deoxys is very similar to Mewtwo, so I wouldnt have been surprised. Lucario is also better suited to Smash Bros than any Pok

"If you make yourself really small, you can externalize virtually everything", Daniel Dennett

theduffman said:
Yes, I too hope Pichu dies and burns in smash brothers hell Smilie~ he was rather fun to play though, just for the embarassment of opponents factor Smilie
It's strange you mentioned that really. I was playing Melee with a few friends yesterday, & it was Pok

I beat my friends two on one using pichu... pichu sucks.

Z said:
I beat my friends two on one using pichu... pichu sucks.
Do your friends suck too? ^^;

Pichu does suck, he's the most pointless character hands down.

Mewtwo sucks too, but he's also quite a cool character, so if they improved him for Brawl I wouldn't complain.

Meh kind of a boring update.

XBL Gamertag: James2t3

Kinda not related to the Deoxys talk here, but I got bored and envisioned what the Phazon Suit would look like if they included it as one of Samus' costumes in Brawl. Not much I could do with the arm cannon, though.. Smilie

Did anyone notice thats a new stage?
Or maybe I am mistaking it for this?

My Life & blog: Random Thoughts, Photos, stuff, videos and links
site|blog|twitter

I think that it is the same stage. The ship does travel through the galaxy so its prob just from different areas in the battle. Just look at the position of the 3 platforms, identical between the two pictures.

O YES!! Its Final Smash time, and my hunch was right!

That weapon is extremely powerful. Her opponents' damage meters skyrocket!

...But afterwards, Samus has a problem.

That really was her last trump card. She used a weapon so powerful, it destroyed her Power Suit.

Now it's time for Zero Suit Samus to show what she can do.

It looks like you can throw the pieces of her suit that end up on the ground.

Hey. Stop that... QUIT IT! I mean it!

Well there is the question of how will Zero Suit Samus be playable answered. Also one final bit of information which is pretty cool. Love it Smilie

( Edited on 18.07.2007 08:14 by Prometheus )

Smilie wow Samus come out like that hmmmm idk if it be a good thing or not lol

At least now she'll no longer be called a he Smilie

What? She is only usable after Smash attack? That's a bit gay... when you can't choose when to use her.

Z said:
What? She is only usable after Smash attack? Thats a bit gay... when you cant choose when to use her.

Apart from that sounding very wrong, lol, I don't even want to use her, Power Suit Samus totally PWNZ Zero Suit Samus, so I hope I don't pick the Final Smash up by accident or anything.. XD

~Getting on C3's massive tits since 2K5.~

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.