Mario Kart Wii (Wii) - Friend Codes, Trades and Chat  (locked)

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Share Mario Kart Wii (Wii) friend codes, online trades and chat live.
Our member of the week

Nah my knowledge is too limited too, I can't do that either Smilie

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

ok

img
Our member of the week

All right! I ran some tests with the volume of my mic for tonight, it should be ok this time.

My body is ready.

I should be good to play the game soonish, bro just has to bring my laptop back xD

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Will be on shortly, nublets.

is anyone on the chat 

( Edited 16.03.2014 19:56 by powerstarmike )

img

ok i add you rudy

( Edited 16.03.2014 20:57 by powerstarmike )

img
Our member of the week

I kinda messed up the video recording on my end tonight, but not in a too bad way actually. I don't know how I did it, but in my settings, my capture software actually recorded my mic instead of the audio coming out of my Wii. Which means my voice will be on both the audio of the video AND the audio of the skype chat.

BUT!!! ... it's not so bad actually, because anyway, it would sound awful if Jorge let the sound of my video AND his overlap, so it would actually be helpful for him to sync everything together Smilie. Syncing the audio of the Skype chat with my small NOOB CAM window in a corner, since my voice would be in both, then silence the audio from my video feed, and just use the audio of the skype chat with the audio of his own video recording. What was a mistake actually turns out to be good for us, the way I see it ^^.

( Edited 16.03.2014 23:05 by RudyC3 )

Cheers for playing tonight, boys. Sorry I couldn't get on for most of it. Absolutely gutted, after trying to organise it for tonight especially :[ We'll have to sort one out again soon, try and set another date for all of us again.

Our member of the week

Yeah, it's the time that I don't have in large quantities personally to sit and play, otherwise I quite enjoy these as well Smilie, and I do hope that we can sort out something to put this up on Cubed3, although with the amount of swearing going around, if Jorge or me had to beep every time someone swears, there wouldn't be much left to hear but beeps all over the place XD... So I'm a bit torn about this Smilie.

Think we can get away with a "Parental Advisory - Explicit Content" warning at the beginning ^^ ?

EDIT: Sorry I should have said "Azuardish Content" ^^

( Edited 16.03.2014 23:14 by RudyC3 )

lol I think it's just gonna be really difficult in general to make it something for family viewing XD I do apologise for my bad behaviour, but I mean no offense. I'm just filth. Maybe just not make it an official C3 feature or article or anything, but just post it in topics like these for our own viewing pleasure? Up to you guys.

Our member of the week

Dunno, these are some of our last plays on MKWii before the service goes down after all so... would be worth making it into something like a salute to the good old MKWii which gave us 6 years worth of online goodness Smilie

If you can do it, do it :] Maybe a couple more sessions before MK8 comes out could be in order to go on the site too then.

When would you be free for another possible recording sesh, Rudy? Doesn't need to be right soon - a couple of weeks or three might be best for me anyway.

Our member of the week

Yeah, a couple more weeks sounds good as well. Would have to see as we're getting closer to it, but that sounds good. I'm always available preferrably on Sundays, or Fridays depending on what other stuff I might have to do, but I'm often gone on Saturday evenings, I just happened to have nothing this past Saturday

I would say Fridays would be my most preferable day, but if a Sunday is better for you, that's fine. We could try for the Fri 28th/Sun 30th March, which is 2 weeks from now, or do the following week after that which is Fri 4th/Sun 6th April.

Our member of the week

We'll see as we get closer to it, I might be able to tell better what suits better. Hopefully next time, your internet won't be jinxed XD. It was really weird that last match went super good too!

EDIT: I think I'm gonna have to leave my laptop to upload the video all night long XD, cause it's only at 4% after 40 minutes of uploading

( Edited 16.03.2014 23:41 by RudyC3 )

Awesome games last night and tonight, did suck about Az' internet though. I'll be up for doing more in a couple weeks time Smilie My room will definitely be done by then as well so you guys can hear my lovely voice lol.

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

anyone racing 

img
Our member of the week

i'm not anymore mike, personally, I checked the chat earlier to see if you were on, before we started playing, but you weren't on at that time, that's a shame :/. I had added your code before we started playing

i was on no body didnt reply back 

img
Our member of the week

THat's because we weren't on anymore by the time you arrived, that's why. You can see who's online in the list on the right (you may need to click on something to display the list of online users in the chat) and if only your name shows up, no one's going to reply

ok

img

I know it's generally regarded as worse than MK Wii, and I consider it to be, as well, but... Would anyone be up for some games on MK7, as well? That way there's a bit more course variety. Smilie

I will. Haven't played it in yonks.

Marzy said:
I know it's generally regarded as worse than MK Wii, and I consider it to be, as well, but... Would anyone be up for some games on MK7, as well? That way there's a bit more course variety. Smilie
Yeah Marz, I've actually been playing it today so I'd love a few games on that. Smilie

This topic is closed, no more posts can be added to it.

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Developer

Nintendo

Publisher

Nintendo

Genre

Driving

Players

C3 Score

Rated $score out of 10  8/10

Reader Score

Rated $score out of 10  8/10 (50 Votes)

European release date Out now   North America release date Out now   Japan release date Out now   Australian release date Out now   
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Ofisil, Sandy Wilson

There are 3 members online at the moment.