Mario Kart Wii (Wii) - Friend Codes, Trades and Chat  (locked)

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 16.05.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Share Mario Kart Wii (Wii) friend codes, online trades and chat live.

do u have a wii

I am about to add you now. please reply back if you got my msg

hey katty no time no see and hey cmw10

img

Alright guys, it's been a bit since we last played Mario Kart 7 and nearly a month since that disaster on Mario Kart Wii. There's only a good month left until the Nintendo WFC shutdown, so what do you think of giving Mario Kart Wii another chance this weekend? If it's still impossible to play like it was that one time, where not a single GP/Battle was finished with all initial participants, we could still go on Mario Kart 7 as a last resort.

Oddly enough, when I recently played a bit of Brawl with Mush, the online was perfectly fine and the input delay - that has otherwise always been there - was gone, too. Funny how the game that had great online before got hit this hard but the one that had shitty online is actually very playable now. Smilie

I'll be good for both Friday and Saturday.

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Either Friday or Saturday is what I had in mind. Mush said he should be good for those days, too.

I'm sure you're looking forward to your hacks again, Lewis. Smilie

Our member of the week

I might not be able to be there very early on Friday if we do it at that time, and if we do so on Saturday, then it's the other way 'round, I would not be able to stay very late.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer
Our member of the week

Ah, a small change of situation, I might be able to be there earlier this Friday, which I would actually prefer :-*, like anytime from 6:30 onwards (UK time)

That sounds good. If we are doing Mario Kart Wii as planned, would you be recording again?

Az, what about you? In case you're not available, I'd still appreciate you tweeting others that likely won't see this here on C3.

Our member of the week

I most certainly would be recording, yup ! If Jb joins and can record as well, that would give him more material to work with too if he so desires Smilie

I'll probably be okay for them. Will ask others too.

SirLink said:

Yup, can't hack on MK7 so I'm hoping we won't have to resort to that xD

LKR000 said:
SirLink said:

There's no Grumble Volcano in MK7, though. Smilie You know what I'm going to vote for if I see the danger of a 60 points streak from you. Smilie

SirLink said:
LKR000 said:
SirLink said:

There's no Grumble Volcano in MK7, though. Smilie You know what I'm going to vote for if I see the danger of a 60 points streak from you. Smilie

Really shouldn't of said I hated that level. I am hoping I'll love it MK8 with the changes to it but we'll see.

Our member of the week

Well it's back to the old plan for me, I can't be there before 10pm uk time Smilie.

I hope it won't change again over the course of the day, Rudy. Smilie So far we haven't heard anything from jb or sue, but we will be seven people, which is decent enough.

( Edited 25.04.2014 13:55 by SirLink )

Our member of the week

Nah it won't change. My girl was supposed to be off work tonight and so I could be online and wasn't needed elsewhere, but since her leave has been canceled, I'll be needed like I was initially planned to be.

hello everyone no time no see Smilie

img

i dont have mario kart no more because my sister scrath it can u give me your wii number atleast i can chat with u on that

ok its 2457 9390 6438 5088 

img
Our member of the week

Guess what boys ^^ ?

Our member of the week

If you pause it at 1:26:06, you can clearly see Marzy appeared to be crossing the line first, yet it counted ME first Smilie. Nonsense XD !

cool vedio rudy i hope i join sometime 

img

i will im pro ;p

i wił play ya pro i am too

This topic is closed, no more posts can be added to it.

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Developer

Nintendo

Publisher

Nintendo

Genre

Driving

Players

C3 Score

Rated $score out of 10  8/10

Reader Score

Rated $score out of 10  8/10 (50 Votes)

European release date Out now   North America release date Out now   Japan release date Out now   Australian release date Out now   
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.