Mario Kart Wii - Official Topic

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 13.05.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Discuss Mario Kart Wii (Wii), news, the latest pictures and videos!

There was hardly anyone in GAME, but there were lots of people at the tills, and everyone who went in went up to the till straight away & said "Can I have a copy of Mario Kart Wii please?"

It was pretty cool really Smilie TBH I havn't really seen that before, when I got Galaxy noone else was there. Smilie (people suck) I expect Brawl will have a good turnout aswell.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

I'll be (hopefully) picking up my pre-ordered copy in an hour and a half.Smilie

My friend code'll be up in my sig later, looking forward to racing you lot!Smilie

Mine will be here in five minutes, DHL timed delivery.

Linkyshinks said:
Mine will be here in five minutes, DHL timed delivery.
You must tell me how it goes with the Freeloader! The box is sitting here teasing me every moment of my insignificant short life! Smilie

I've just put my copy in and it doesn't seem to need an update. Don't know if that helps.

360 Gamertag: shiptoncraig
PSN: shiptoncraig
Steam: Guess what?

Welcome to Mario Kart Wiii

Image for
Smilie

Give me a moment SL Smilie

EDIT: All certainly looks well.

FC 5155-3045-4461

( Edited 11.04.2008 10:44 by Linkyshinks )

Oh the pain & anticipation of it all >.<

BTW your sig is cool because it slanders ONM :3

Damn LS, you just reminded me that my Mario Hat-rack still hasn't got to me yet. Gotta chase that up sometime. Bastard NoE.Smilie

Right, I'm off to pick up the goods. See you alls laters.Smilie

shiptoncraig said:
I\'ve just put my copy in and it doesn\'t seem to need an update. Don\'t know if that helps.

Mine did an update, so be careful Smash users.

I\'ve just been playing it for about 30 minutes and I\'m loving it so far. The Wii Wheel is amazing and works loads better than I expected, but it does take a little getting used too.

I played an online game with Shipton and won. No lag though and ran perfectly. Smilie

Just gonna try out the channel thing now and get a bit more practise with the wheel before I take on 5occ mode (although it should be easy anyway).

I\'ll add your friend code LS. Smilie

( Edited 11.04.2008 11:04 by Marzy )

SL, I still have not gor the Mario Kart Channel yet?, not on my Wii interface anyway, untill I get that the coast is not clear.

Damn... Smilie I don't get the Mario Kart Channel, it's all a bit vague... are we even sure it exists? Smilie

Anyway, I await the news with baited and very worried breath Smilie

SuperLink said:
Damn... Smilie I don\'t get the Mario Kart Channel, it\'s all a bit vague... are we even sure it exists? Smilie

Anyway, I await the news with baited and very worried breath Smilie

Yer, I don\'t think it does exist, just as an option on the game. I don\'t have an MK Channel ethier on my Wii Menu. Smilie

EDIT: Sorry it does exist, you have to download the latest data, then it comes up an option afterwards to download the MK Channel to the Wii interface.

Also, for anyone who thought the bikes don\'t look very good. I\'ve found them better than the karts so far, they have much better handling.

( Edited 11.04.2008 11:18 by Marzy )

Argh... I just found out that Rosalina IS a Heavy Weight...

That's a bad omen. Damn Smilie

Nintendo think Rosalina is fat! Screw them! Smilie

SuperLink said:
Argh... I just found out that Rosalina IS a Heavy Weight...

That's a bad omen. Damn Smilie

Nintendo think Rosalina is fat! Screw them! Smilie

Come on, in DD, Boo was a heavy weight...depsite the fact that he floats above the car. XD

I'll be going to pick up my copy soon. Smilie

Yeah, but King Boo is big! Rosalina is arguably smaller than Peach or Daisy!

Makes me think that Nintendo put Rosalina in as a stop press kind of effortless thing. Smilie She deserves better!

Yes, I'm not dropping this. This is more broken than Pit.

Ah no wait, that was a horrible thing to say. D:

BRAWL WORKS!!!SmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilie

I'm about to whack in MK Wii.

I'll put up my FC later. Smilie

Anyone remember the good old days of thegamesforum.net? MK WII FC : 4167-4622-3954

Linkyshinks said:
BRAWL WORKS!!!SmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilie

... Smilie

I trust you enough, but by the time I get home, I may have more opinions anyway, but thanks a load! I'm gonna have the best weekend away ever (no internet, just Wii Smilie)

So 5 Stars for you LS Smilie And I'll give stars to others too for helping ^^

My Mario Kart Friend Code: 4167-4622-3954

Anyone remember the good old days of thegamesforum.net? MK WII FC : 4167-4622-3954

Thanks LS, my life is now finally completeSmilie

Hey SL, can I have a star too? I helped cos mine works!

My pictures wont appear so heres a smiley

If he gets a star then I want a star cus I've also already tested itSmilie

Aaaaahhhh too many stars Smilie TBH I need a star Smilie

But I just reserved the game from Argos, and my friend ran it out of stock by reserving 16 copies Smilie

So much for shortages!

( Edited 11.04.2008 13:38 by BrawlBumBoy )

Zzz 13 more days till the AUS release.

I want some initla impressions ASAP guys. Especially on the Wii Wheel and the functioning of the online.

( Edited 11.04.2008 13:43 by mOojc )

I will tell u about it when I get home. Fear not mOojc!

Comment on Mario Kart Wii (Wii)

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Developer

Nintendo

Publisher

Nintendo

Genre

Driving

Players

C3 Score

Rated $score out of 10  8/10

Reader Score

Rated $score out of 10  8/10 (50 Votes)

European release date Out now   North America release date Out now   Japan release date Out now   Australian release date Out now   
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Flynnie

There are 2 members online at the moment.