Video Game Music - Post Your Faves

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

A few Final Fantasy tracks I really love, after hearing them in Theatrhythm and Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.

Final Fantasy 13-2 - Historia Crux - Absolutely amazing track, and my favourite on Theatrhythm. It starts off really nicely and is pretty relaxed, then boom! At about 1:50 it changes a little and then turns into this 80's inspired pop song. So good!

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Serenity - This one is really beautiful and so relaxing to listen too. Reminds me of the forests of Gridania. The main part I like the most is at 1:53 onwards, when the piano kicks in.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Chocobo Companion Theme - A more fun sounding piece of music that has a real charm to it and perfectly suits any occasion when I'm riding my chocobo companion!

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - Chaos - One of the best battle themes I've heard from a Final Fantasy game, I really like that heavy beat and strings arrangement and then the epic part that comes in later at 2:33.

( Edited 30.10.2017 05:45 by Guest )

One of the best original soundtracks for a music/thythm game ever.

Gitaroo Man - Ressurection
Gitaroo Man - Soft Machine

Hmm, I wonder if soundcloud embeds are less taxing than youtube embeds. Gonna try if I can find the music on soundcloud from now on.

Above is from Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 (the album features some Steins;Gate stuff, hence the name).

Zero Divide original soundtrack
​Sorcerian original soundtrack
Last Armageddon | battle theme -ending-

and a few more of my favorites

Saturn users are people who truly love games -Hideo Kojima

The original SilvaGunner https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ecwl3FTG66jIKA9JRDtmg

Hoj Pip

you're a piece of shit Hoj

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
mikem52

There are 1 members online at the moment.