Cubed3's Smash 4 Online Tournament | #1

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Well hopefully it will be resolved by the weekend allowing me to have a fight. XD

I own all the consoles, ask me anything

I lost my spot in the Tournament Smilie is there an easier way you guys communicate? 

Dont' replace me Smilie

Sorry Korone, but it doesn't really get any easier than the very site we all post on. There was ample time to get back to us. Not being active doesn't leave the impression you will be able to set up matches, either. If you become more active on the site, you will be able to join in the next tournament.

The fact Sherwinator hasn't got back to me after days doesn't leave a good impression, too. It takes 1 minute to get back on the site and let people know what the situation is, and it's left people hanging. At least with L I can see he's active and eager to play.

So if Sher doesn't get back to me this evening, I'm just gonna go ahead and put L in, who will end up facing Mush. Hopefully we can get some matches done over the weekend and move it along.

So I am still fighting Taco then? If so I'm sure our matches will be easy to arrange.

Yeah, Taco mate. Thanks for being good sports about it : )

Bracket is final and edited now. I'm not changing it any more.

L is fighting Mush.

( Edited 13.02.2015 14:56 by Azuardo )

Good stuff! I'll get Taco over the weekend I'm sure. Smilie

Dont you guys have a skype or something? Well maybe if someone else doesnt show up i could join Smilie  .......or maybe ill wait for the next  tourney

Some of us are on Skype, but it had to be set up on here to reach everyone. We don't have every single C3 member in a big Skype group to be in touch - forums are the best way, and keeps the activity going : )

Honestly, the only way you could possibly join now is indeed if someone who hasn't played their first match yet drops out, but I don't know of anyone that intends to. Looking at who hasn't played and who we've heard from, I think mostly everyone intends to play their match soon. Only one I'm not fully sure on is Insanoflex, but he and crackedthesky have to wait patiently for the time being...

But don't worry - we will definitely do more of these, so do try to be more active here, and you won't miss out, hopefully : )

Well how am i suppose to be an active member if im already being excluded from an activity Smilie  i just wanna pley >.<

i think he means visit more often, pay attention to forum posts, post on topics

What supa said. Your only post on C3 was when you wanted to join the tourney, and that was fine - but then you didn't get back to us for like a week, so it didn't leave the impression you were an active member of the community that would be reliable to take part.

If you're definitely going to be around here and visibly active (post in more topics and stick around Smilie), then we will much more likely be able to include you next time around, because I'm sure you'll get back to us a lot sooner instead of leaving us hanging.

We just can't really mess around much more with this now, but if someone does drop out (that hasn't played a match yet), I can switch you in for them. But otherwise, I'm sure it won't be too long until we do another one of these again once this one is over.

*sigh* fine -__-

Me and link2thefuture were gonna have our match tonight but I couldn't get ahold of him. I'll see if we can have our match tomorrow or something.

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Still not managed to battle Taco. Hopefully it will happen today...

Me and Ricky are gonna have our matches tonight.

Having some really weird issues trying to connect with Shanker (I had to decline your invites last night Mush - was trying to sort match out with Shanker).

Basically, we can't connect to each other's lobbies - we hear the sound that plays when the message comes up to ask if you want the other player to join you, but the message itself does not appear. The sound plays, but no message.

Tried last night, just tried now - no luck. Never seen this problem, and can't find anything online.

We want to try another solution - someone host the lobby for both of us, let us join them, then kills themselves 3 times to allow us to fight.

Is anyone willing to do that for us, please? We're out of options right now, and can't think of any other things to do to make our fight go ahead.

We're free to try until about 4pm, then 5-7pm, then 9pm onwards.

Anyone free now to try? Thanks.

I can head on for you! Smilie

Thanks Marzy - come to the C3 chatroom.

http://www.cubed3.com/c3chat

Not sure if you need to add his NNID - SDragon64

Me and Shanker could get into Marzy's room, but when we got into the sandbag room prior to starting, Shanker's connection would always drop.

We're gonna give it another go tonight at 9, so hopefully Marzy can come along again to help out if needed.

We'll keep trying up until the rest of the Round 1s and 2s are all completed (however long that takes), so hopefully it'll resolve itself by then. And if not, we'll just have to think what's best at that point.

Sure, I can go again and give it a try. Smilie

Could they try to bridge his connection? I think it might have to do with a porting issue which I solve when I need to play by bridging via my smart phone.

( Edited 15.02.2015 16:28 by Andre Eriksson )

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.

I think he tried connecting through his phone but couldn't connect to the Nintendo Network afterwards. It was either that, or he couldn't directly get into the room at all. Extremely frustrating :L

Taco beat me 2-0 XD Good fun though!

Yep, I tried tethering my Wii U to my phone. The connection test worked fine but, when I loaded Smash Bros, I couldn't connect to the server.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Ofisil

There are 1 members online at the moment.