Latest Purchases

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Image for Image for
Image for Image for

All on the Playstation Store since Square finally decided to reduced the inflated prices.

Image for

Not watched it yet but it looks really good. Smilie

My copy of source code blu ray arrived this morning. I watched it at the cinema and really liked it!

Azuardo said:
Image for

I caved.

Amazon already raised their prices up from £115 after they sold out of 3DS's. I'm sure other retailers will do the same thing. So I think you made a good choice getting it at that price.

Wow, that was a good call then.

Congrats. Don't forget to post up your friend code that some awesome bloke made a thread for. Smilie

Yeah...who was that again..?

Don't worry, I'll deff be posting it up when I get it.

Ifrit XXII said:
Image for Image for
Image for Image for

How much are they now Ifrit?

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

LKR000 said:
How much are they now Ifrit?

They're only £4.79 each now. Now as cheap as some others but still better than the £7.99 they were before. Smilie

At least they're cheaper than the NES games on the virtual console. XD

Sounds like a good deal to me tbh, shame I cant really afford to spend anything until I've bought my new xbox >.<

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

I'm kinda on the fence on getting a new Xbox. My current 360 doesn't even have a HDMI port, it's that old. =P I might get that red 360 when Gears 3 comes out, still undecided though.

Our member of the week
Image for
Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Got that too, Kafei. Only played the beginning and sadly got distracted and never carried on. But it seems good and I really wanna play it to hear the remixed FF tunes. Also liked how you could play using just the Wii remote in one hand. Very handy for lying down on the bed and being lazy!

Our member of the week

Azuardo said:
I really wanna play it to hear the remixed FF tunes.

Number one argument for me picking up this one. Heard a couple of those in Youtube video reviews and was sold on those alone.

Additionally my bro owns the DS one, which I got to try and enjoyed, especially the music Smilie.

Image for

Got it for just under a fiver on eBay. Considering its 15 quid or more everywhere else, I'd say I got a bargain. Smilie

Squidboy (guest) 17.08.2011#2716

Two VIP tickets Smilie

Image for

I was so close to buying tickets but then I found out it's on a Tuesday. I got no time to travel to London on a weekday.

Squidboy (guest) 19.08.2011#2718

I live in West London, so it's like 20 mins away on a bus.

Just got my Xenoblade bundle - nothing special. I hope the red CCP stays exclusive, but I doubt it will.

Image for

Same as L.

Image for

Plus, not so long ago.

( Edited 20.08.2011 00:33 by Stulaw )

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw
Our member of the week

Same as L and Stu :

Image for

Plus, I got the three collector posters given to all those who pre-ordered the game in my country :

Image for

They're about 60x85 centimeters in size. I also got to download the soundtrack from the Nintendo website.

Additionally, i found this, for just 9€ :

Image for

Finally, got a bunch of Manga :

NHK ni Yokoso ! (Welcome to the NHK) Vol. 3 to 8

Inuyasha vol. 33 and 34

EDIT :

Just won an auction on this, on ebay. 9.57€, including shipping :

Image for

( Edited 20.08.2011 21:07 by Kafei2006 )

i've joined the Xenoblade party! Smilie

Image for
Wii Code: 6399-3866-6269-0745
PSN: SherWiinator Currently playing: LOZ: SS
Wishlist: Last Story, Pandora's tower, Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3

Well people, I finally caved in.

Image for

Stuck to my original promise though; not to get one unless it could play PS2 games, so with the recent PS3 price drop I found this one for £130. Got Uncharted 1 and MGS with it. Smilie

Yeeeeaaaah! The 60gig model is the way to go! bought mine used the end of this last year and haven't had a problem with it. Picked up MGS4 shortly thereafter. Totally worth it. Smilie

As for my recent purchase...

Image for

Fixed that stupid buzzing noise so I can finally finish up Mario Galaxy 2 in peace.

Nice one Phoe. Add me online.

And get Uncharted 2. Miles better than the first. Then get U3 on November 4th.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.