Latest Purchases

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 27.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I can understand it for Smash. I hammered it for review purposes, but the adventure mode was disappointing for me with the lack of cutscenes and any sort of attempted context. The craziness of crossovers is the best thing, and they didn't use it to its advantage or play up on that. The lack of lore/descriptions on the spirits too was extremely disappointing. Still an excellently made game, but reiterating my comments on the review, it is lacking and felt rushed.

I've been away a while....2 years in fact!

I've also been cutting back on my game purchasing with some landscape gardening to pay for etc. Picked up a grey JP Saturn and a copy of Outrun (which doesn't run on the mk2 Saturn - the white model). Picked up a few Megadrive and 360 games too but nothing major....however....

Last year (Jan '18) I got this Asteroids Deluxe from TNT Amusements in Philadelphia....fully restored electronics, new control panel and touched up by hand original side art. Works beautifully. Not cheap and to import it to the UK with import tax was painful - but is the realisation of a dream.

Image for
Image for

( Edited 16.02.2019 22:46 by davyK )

Recently got myself a Sega Master System with Asterix and Mickey Mouse in Magical Quest (or something)...anyway. Great games! So much nostalgia haha.

Fantastic stuff.

You are not alone. I am here with you. Though we're far apart...you're always in my heart. Love u!

I recently got my Analogue Pocket! It's absolutely killer, screen and feature set is super crisp!

Image for

Image for

( Edited 26.01.2022 13:46 by Sandy Wilson )

I own all the consoles, ask me anything

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Nayu

There are 1 members online at the moment.