Latest Purchases

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Image for
Image for
Image for
Image for
Image for
Image for
Image for

Busy old week for me!

Image for

Image for

Image for

Enjoying the SNES Classic???

Yeah! And now it's easily soft-moddable, so just installed a bunch more games like DKC 2 and 3!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1444556

The standard games have been serving me very well tho. Flicking between so many of them. Good memories.

Image for
Image for

( Edited 22.11.2017 16:12 by Azuardo )

Image for
Image for
Our member of the week

It's not often I preorder anything but this time I did :

Image for
Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer
Image for
Image for
Image for
Fucking Black Friday...
Image for

Bought the second Professor Layton game yesterday!

Was going to borrow it but my Girlfriends copy has only German available XD My German isn't that good Smilie

I own all the consoles, ask me anything
Image for

£10 at Tesco online. Not bad.

Image for

Image for

Sale on PSN. Maybe the last games of the year I'll buy unless I spot something else.

Image for
Its on sale in the e-shop! I'm having tonnes of fun with it, i totally reccomend it to anyone who loves Fzero!

Our member of the week

Flynnie said:
Image for
Its on sale in the e-shop! I'm having tonnes of fun with it, i totally reccomend it to anyone who loves Fzero!

Waiting for the inevitable eventual physical release!

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer
Image for

Image for

I actually just went through Zero recently, its not as bad as everyone made out to be honest!

Monster Hunter: World, Shadow Of the Collosus, Slay The Spire. (I urge you to check out the last one it's seriously good).

Image for

Fe (Switch)

EarthWars, OxenFree, Axiom Verge and Golf Story! The sales have caught me! 

( Edited 18.02.2018 08:12 by Flynnie )

Some catching up to do on my purchases from this year... A lot of books, and mostly all discounted games. Proud I've cut down so much on buying games this year. Saved a lot of money.

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

( Edited 31.12.2018 13:38 by Azuardo )

I've not posted since February....my collection has grown considerably since then!

I'm pretty happy with my Sonic Mania Plus acquisition as well the Conker and Banjo figurines I got as well. 

I've picked up some absolute bargains with games like Lost Sphear and South Park Fractured But Whole on Switch both for around £13

Image for

First gaming related purchase of 2019. I adored this game (finished it last week), and bought this immediately after. I buy more gaming books than games themselves these days!

Horizon. Still haven't had a chance to experience it, I got around the same time I got BotW and couldn't deal with playing two open-worlds at once.. 

First gaming purchases of 2019 for me are Smash and New Super Mario Bros Deluxe. I usually don't find Smash to be all that great but I'm seriously enjoying this one. The mechanics have sort of 'clicked' for the first time, perhaps because I no longer play other fighters like Soul Calibur and Dead or Alive.  

As for New Mario Bros Deluxe, eh. I am appreciating the level design but it's so tremendously boring from an aesthetic point of view. That's coming from someone who has never experienced the series properly before. 

( Edited 22.01.2019 10:22 by The Strat Man )

Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

I'm glad I waited on Horizon, because it is amazing how similar it is to BotW in various aspects. In fact, the more I played of Horizon, the more I am amazed both of these games were in development at the same time and released at the same time, and therefore were oblivious to what the other dev was doing. Had either one released a year or two later, people would be calling out that one copied the other. I'm really glad that wasn't the case. Instead, you just have two games with similarities, but doing different things better than the other. Horizon has so many BotW vibes that it has scratched a craving I've missed since finishing BotW. I purposely try to not play too many open world games now, but I'm glad I plunged on Horizon. And Aloy is a fantastic character.

Same thoughts as you on Smash 5 and NSMBUDX. Smash I have been constantly meh and disappointed with over the years, but Ultimate has been very good. However, I've done everything there is to do now, and it's pretty much gone untouched for me. It needs some steady DLC content that aren't just fighters, otherwise I'm unlikely to return to it often.

As for NSMB, what a lazy and uninteresting series 2D Mario has become. So many other series are kicking ass in originality, and yet Mario has turned into the blandest and most unimaginative platformer of the last decade. Yawn.

The irony for me is that I am normally glued to Smash but this is the first one that I have barely put any time into, a bit anti-climatic, I've barely even played any games this year. Not sure what is wrong with me!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Ofisil

There are 2 members online at the moment.