Sega Giving Away MadWorld Hoodie [news]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.05.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

That actually looks quite nice. Great merch.

Wow, Sega going far out with this \"friendship\" (I say friendship because it seems that way) with Nintendo. What great items do you see for Sony or Microsoft ever from Sega? This honestly adds to what i said before with the phantasy star zero Nintendo items.

( Edited 12.03.2009 10:27 by Wolvesgod )

When all is bad don't look for a easy way out. Because you wont know what to do once your out

Looks awesome! Really digging that skull design Smilie

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

that's one nice looking hoodie.

Nice.

iWANTSmilie

~Getting on C3's massive tits since 2K5.~

Wolvesgod said:
Wow, Sega going far out with this \"friendship\" (I say friendship because it seems that way) with Nintendo. What great items do you see for Sony or Microsoft ever from Sega? This honestly adds to what i said before with the phantasy star zero Nintendo items.

Sega are prmoting the game not the actual Wii. Sega expects big things from MadWorld, if this was on another platform (PS3 or 360) there would still be a hoodie.

I want this hoodie.

( Edited 12.03.2009 15:34 by Birdo Is A Tranny )

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Flynnie, jb

There are 2 members online at the moment.