Nobuo Uematsu to concert in UK

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 27.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

After just watching GamerTV, it told how Nobuo Uematsu the sound director of Square-Enix is going to hold a Final Fantasy Concert in Los Angeles at E3. The footage shown the band playing a track with a suitable clip of the game on two screens behind them. Everyone even cheered when Nobuo appeared.

Well, its looking likely that it could come to UK aswell, its sounds interesting and i wouldn't mind going, that's if it's close. Would you want to go if it were to come to UK, or would it not interest you? Thoughts?

360 Gamertag: shiptoncraig
PSN: shiptoncraig
Steam: Guess what?

Very unlikely.. games music is a bit crap and cheesy at the best of times.. without going to see it 'live'.

Is this the orchestra?

I can't think of a great deal of SE music, so I probably wouldn't attend.

Now if it was Koji Kondo then it might be a different story!

I'm quite ashamed I don't know the names of anyone that composed music for any Sonic games....

Cubed3 Staff [ Retro Editor :: Previews Editor ]

msenyszak wrote:
Very unlikely.. games music is a bit crap and cheesy at the best of times.. without going to see it 'live'.

Is this the orchestra?

Yeah, it's a pretty big orchestra.
Although, Final Fantasy music was always ok.

I like game music actually....but I would not go to a concert

Its kinda different listening to game music in context (ie - in game) and listening to it live..

The orchestra stuff I heard was pretty shit and cheesy..

Nobuo Uematsu is the best

and i really like The Black Mages

I hate orchestra game music. That Smash Bros. orchestra CD free with NOM was shitty.

Well, that was but the Final Fantasy series just seems more memorable. You never know, somebody might go to them Smilie

Heck, I'd DEFINETLY go to a concert by Nobuo Uematsu!! Smilie

Welcome to the Official Forum Topic for Front Mission 1st: Remake (Nintendo Switch).

Discuss the game, share your thoughts, post pictures, videos and more.

C3 Bot

Used to process things automatically on Cubed3!!
Please contact jb if there are any problems with C3Bot!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Nayu

There are 1 members online at the moment.