First Namco x Sega x Capcom Details: Project X Zone for 3DS [news]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.05.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I love crossover games like this. This would be a definite purchase for me if it came to NA.

3DS Friend Code: 163342003583
NNID: FlyingKickPunch
Add me!

Hopefully these are only the press released characters & not the full roster since I can name at least 20 more characters that should make the cut (No Ryo from Shenmue!??? T_T)

The battle damage numbers remind me of Super Robot Taisen OG Saga so I think this'll follow the same formula which is awesome, especially for people who love over the top animeish style fighting like myself! Hopefully it'll have good to DECENT voice acting or NO voice acting at all...NOTHING kills an RPG for me like shoddy voice work with Cross Edge on ps3 & Baten Kaitos on Cube for examples. Hopefully this comes state side.

It is not wise to speak on subjects you do not know all facts about, nor is it smart to judge a game based on looks alone. PSN: Nintendo_Gamer 3DS: 4296-3029-7422

Good shout on Ryo, Vorash. If he makes it in then my interest would increase tenfold. List isn't final, no. There will be unlockable characters.

Even though they'd seem out of place next to the humanoid cast I'd say Sonic & perhaps even Knuckles deserve to represent SEGA in here...even as cameo NPCs.

It is not wise to speak on subjects you do not know all facts about, nor is it smart to judge a game based on looks alone. PSN: Nintendo_Gamer 3DS: 4296-3029-7422

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.