SEGA Dev: No Plans for Wii U Virtual Console

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.05.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

thats pretty surprising actually. Sega seem to want to put their old games on everything that can play them these days like android or iphone, but not nintendo anymore? didnt their megadrive games do good on the wii?

Fans have been practically screaming in droves for Sega to release their classic games on Wii U's VC service, but Sega isn't listening and I can't understand why.

Nintendo needs to do something to woo Sega and other 3rd parties to support Wii U's VC service ASAP. It's so paltry compared to Wii's VC (and even 3DS'). Wii U's VC has some very nice features available, too.

Likewise, Nintendo needs to get off their own butt, and support Wii U's VC more. Adding their long promised N64 support would be a good start. They better not skip out on emulating the N64's Expansion, Rumble and Controller Pak, though.

...and why they're insistent on not adding GBA support to 3DS' VC is beyond me.

( Edited 13.07.2014 22:32 by Agul )

Chance favors the prepared mind.

Of coarse the greates 2d Sonic Ever SONIC CD............I Would love  to play that with the PLAYSTATION DLC and the second screen with hd grapics if possible on WII U or 3ds . He does go through time on the game  "SUPER SONIC"  "SHADOW" "METAL SONIC"  "SILVER" would be great possible new DLC for the game as well I would buy all of them !!!!!!!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.